when do you think ut3 ps3 patch will be released?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AL-BAWI

Mar 16, 2008
when i was searching and trying to find some clues on the ps3 patch of ut3.. of course Epic wont give a damn about people trying to ask about it... but for my expectations... i think it will be released the end of this month..

of course you dont believe what i just said .. but its mostly true.. when UT3 been released before Christmas.. we all have been surprised about what just happened.. but before that UT3 was going to be delayed to march 2008 due to several problems .. that means in march 2008 the game is going to be done .. is that right? so the patch will be released on this month maybe at the end of it or at the beginning of april .. thats VERY soon.. if its didnt released then Epic screwed us all :lol:

NedroidicusPrime

Walking Contradiction
Jan 25, 2008
C-Bus, USA
announcement on the front page, and i gotta say, it tackles a bit of problems.

The only issue is there is no listing for team balance. That is something that made a huge difference for PC, so it really should be included in the PS3 patch as well.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
It'll come out march 27th, mark my words!
Just my female intuition telling me that....