When are all these RA games??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
For several months, I have been frequently checking online RA servers for people, and have for the most part come up empty. I am wondering when you guys play? I keep seeing people posting about how good of a game they had last night and so on, and it would be the same night I spent 1 hour waiting by myself on a server waiting the people to show. Is there some secret RA server? At this point I am about ready to give up and just wait for 2.9. But then again, I would like to play RA a few more times before it becomes pointless. So post when you typically play online with other people. Thanks.

Tiffy

Back to champion the L85
Sep 15, 2001
Visit site
That is a very good question. I've given up looking to be honest as usually I can't find a game. I hope it gets better with the release of 2.90

Tiffy

Back to champion the L85
Sep 15, 2001
Visit site
So that would be 02:00 for me then. Somehow I don't feel the urge to play INF that much to risk my job and health by staying up that late on the off-chance.

Weekends my be......we'll see

danielout

Oct 25, 2003
I'd play some RA286, except I only see people on BB. And trying to play on that server is hell for me. (Bad connection and terribly slow downloads)

So, I go play 'nilla INF some more, or maybe ghost recon (trying to beat Island Thunder on elite, currently), or if i feel really cool, I'll play some MaxPayne2. =D

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
This has been a slow RA INF week for euro people ;). Only one day (Monday, I think) were we able to have some rounds of DTAS. As for the rest of week, nothing. I guess people must be studying or something ;). Anyway, I always check servers at 9:00 PM-11.00 PM (GMT+1). After that time, It's some kind of "No man's land" timezone :)

Last edited:

Grunt11Bravo

[AFA6]
Dec 20, 2001
US-Michigan
I can usually be found on one of the RAv2 servers between 1400 - 1730 EST (GMT -5) Mon - Fri and on weekends as time allows ( which translates to almost never :-/ )

This week has been an exception.