1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wheel Of Timing

Discussion in 'Games' started by [Ci]Morgan, Sep 6, 2000.

1. [Ci]Morgan

[Ci]Morgan McBain-like

I just want to say that I love the Thunderstorm trigger in the first map... It managed to scare me off my chair 2 times (I forgot about it the second time :) ). Now that's good Timing :) As usual, I was playing it with the volume up.

Why do we hear so little about these games in this forum anyway? :) They're not that bad...

2. titanus

titanus Mr. Flak Smiley

The game is good, but everyone here is talking about UT!

Yeah that spell is loud, my mom complained about it last time...

3. alien8

alien8 Run, you magnificent bastard.

I've just recently reinstalled WoT, and I'm having a blast working my way through it again. Tons of fun, and was very highly acclaimed - too bad it sold like crap :(

4. (BoD) nepenthe

(BoD) nepenthe Sayee Lo

I agree! Great single player experience there. I was startled and spooked many times!:)

5. Rodzilla

Rodzilla PuF Fossil

I didn't buy WoT. Is it a good game? What's it about?

6. alien8

Check out http://www.planetwheeloftime.com/ - it has recently become a little out of date, due to the fact that the WoT community isn't as big as some of the others out there...

7. Rodzilla

Rodzilla PuF Fossil

That page didn't load.:(

8. alien8

That's odd... it worked for me. You can also try out http://www.wheeloftime.com/ - its still updated once in a while by Glen Dahlgren, lead designer (I believe) from Legend Entertainment. There is a helluva great story he's posted not to long ago about the inception of WoT. Really good read.

9. ShadowKi][er

ShadowKi][er  

I loved WoT. Only game that got me to read a book / books :D