whee

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
UT2004 DVD special edition installing now :)

when i open the disc in explorer the title bar says "audio CD" o_O

and media player tried to start playing a DVD movie when i inserted the disc o_O again hehe

have any of you seen the hidden toilet vehicle yet? :D

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
SirTahngarth said:
UT2004 DVD special edition installing now
have any of you seen the hidden toilet vehicle yet? :D
:man: Grrrrrrrrrrrr.......we don't have it yet in Europa. :shake: :stick:

I did manage to get the USA copy untill I can get the real thing. Leaving to go and install.:D

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
SirTahngarth said:
UT2004 DVD special edition installing now :)

is that the special 2 DVD one? i reserved a copy and asked the shop to call me when they get one....cos they never knew about the 3rd option

Quoted from PlanetUnreal :
Currently there are going to be 3 versions of the game available (more or less), please let me explain.
1) 6CD version (main version for North America, rest of the world, Asia, and some parts of Europe)
2) DVD (Main version for Europe, Germany will be DVD only, not North America)
3) DVD Special Edition (w/bonus DVD and a headset), this should be available pretty much everywhere but in LIMITED QUANTITIES.

And what exactly is in that Special Edition?
Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD Special Edition will ship as a double-DVD set - disk one will include all of the game content while disk two will include hours of Video Training Modules (VTMs) from 3D Buzz that teach fans and amateur mod makers how to use the Unreal Editor to create custom game content. Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD Special Edition will come in a limited edition metal box and will contain a Logitech Internet Chat Headset for use with the game's exclusive voice-over-IP (voice chat) technology, as well as an Unreal window sticker.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Boost said:
:man: Grrrrrrrrrrrr.......we don't have it yet in Europa. :shake: :stick:

I did manage to get the USA copy untill I can get the real thing. Leaving to go and install.:D

i'm still lurking for the EU DVD SPECIAL Version. Damn Amazon.uk doesn't have it but "bigmamma" Amazon does... oh well...