What's up? Been a while...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
It's been a long, LONG ass time since I came here. How's everyone doing?

-K1

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Holy crap, now that's an old name... how've you been? Things are pretty much dead here I'd have to say. Most of the old regulars have moved on.

Actually on that note, a lot of us have moved on to the same place. Remember BuddyPickle (Scott Johnson)? He's running the comic ExtraLife and the ExtraLifeRadio podcast still at http://www.myextralife.com Lots of people moved on to those boards from here... Jotun, Mojo, Vedder (new name), Zundfolge, ThunderChunky (new name), SWad, PhatCat, etc... you should drop by and say hi ;)

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Ohhh, my extra life, almost forgot about that one. Still has some awesome cartoons!

Well as you probably already understood by now, this place is pretty boring nowadays.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I just spent 5 hours at Fry's Electronics playing Guitar Hero with a bunch of random people. It was like an impromptu party. Jesus, my legs are tired.

dapngwnman

is a gamer
Mar 19, 2001
NYC
I don't know, you should ask the creator of the universe. It always gives me awesome advice like "build nuke silos" and "remember to take out the enemy airfield". It may be a teamspeak server, or it could be a divine power, the world may never completely find out.

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Yeah, there's a few of us who occasionally shake the dust off and drop a post or two.

Even weirder, sometimes we ruin into each other in other areas of the internet. I've had that experience twice already. :p