whats the highest daredevil award you've gotten?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
I've gotten to level 30,30 meters or so.i think this might be the coolest part of ONS. :rockon:

I don't remember really but I had this one wicked sick flip/barrel role with the scorpion off the cliff by the central tower. So sweet! Flipped the blades out for good measure but one got clipped off by something when I landed. I wish there was some way to log your stunts since you are probably busy blowing stuff up and can't pay full attention to it.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
nice AX000 How'd you manage that?

I got a level 60 in a scorpion, just kinda fell down the cliff in a spectacular way.

AX000

Mar 25, 2002
AsteroidX
Visit site
It is not natural.

Bind a key:
X=SetGravity -40

Then drive a Scorpion up a steep hill.

Right before the end of the hill, press the key to change gravity, and the Scorpion will jump farther due to the lower gravitational force.

Optional Step: Right Click Mouse button to expand the Jet Scorpion “wings.”

There are more efficient methods.

SoulSkrew

Feb 11, 2004
I was bored testing some things on my server by myself and started messing around and the best I've been able to do is with the hellbender surprisingly. Got this one by just driving straight towards the cliff and hitting the handbrake right before I went off. :)

Attachments

• daredevil.JPG
    daredevil.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
a few sticky grenades on a wheel + plus lo grav + a friend to drive it off a cliff as you explode the grenades = fun

oh and... with wings = fun squared

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
The hellbender (summoned) on tower + Grenades + redeemer when it magically fell straght back down on the towers edge and got stuck. It started out fairly unimpressive...but I ended up with a score of 8310 !!!

DareDevil002.jpg

Here is the scorpion. No matter what I tried, 250 seemed to be the Highest I could get.

DareDevil001.jpg

Last edited: