whats goin on

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
What's scarier? Dev's old post, or that Ice just noticed it?

Though I think I speak for the entire clan when I say we miss our Devy-Poo. Drop in every now and again to let us know you're alive, buddy!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
What's scarier? Dev's old post, or that Ice just noticed it?

Though I think I speak for the entire clan when I say we miss our Devy-Poo. Drop in every now and again to let us know you're alive, buddy!

Amen to that.. I would also like to see Ice stop by TS more and do some fragging.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
That post is so 4 months old. :lol:
You know, I thought the post sounded familiar! I just noticed it as I was going through the new posts. That's what I get for clicking on the header instead of "go to 1st new message".
Amen to that.. I would also like to see Ice stop by TS more and do some fragging.
Taz, I would love to. It has just been really tough lately finding time for "me stuff". It's also quite hard to justify playing UT for the "me stuff" when I should really be looking for a job. I will try to play with you guys this week, though. Hopefully I will have a little over an hour tomorrow evening!