Whats games are you playing until UTXMP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fleury14

Lei STILL sux. It's true.
Jan 6, 2003
Fresno, CA
Visit site
Jubei said:
i hope ff12 battle system delivers it's promises as the ones they have now is so boring compared to real time battles

A little OT, but if you like the whole concept of you controlling one guy and the AI controlling your teammates while you issue commands to them ala .hack and star ocean, then ff12 will be right up yr ally, even with those annoying target lines.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
washuu said:
What are you talking about Covet, you can't play anythng till you get your router... or whatever, and when you do, you should be busy making 40 bucks to get Ut2k4 !

Canuck yelling at time!

Damn Canuck!!!!

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Fleury14 said:
A little OT, but if you like the whole concept of you controlling one guy and the AI controlling your teammates while you issue commands to them ala .hack and star ocean, then ff12 will be right up yr ally, even with those annoying target lines.

star ocean actually has a combat system that is refreshing and fun and you can make some impressive combos by switching teammates fast and get high levels.
ff is expanding on this system making it more intuitive and better controlable.
target lines like in arc the lad are indeed silly.
and never bothered to play hack although i liked the shows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleury14

Lei STILL sux. It's true.
Jan 6, 2003
Fresno, CA
Visit site
Jubei said:
star ocean actually has a combat system that is refreshing and fun and you can make some impressive combos by switching teammates fast and get high levels.
ff is expanding on this system making it more intuitive and better controlable.

Yes, I know. I played ff12 at E3 ;)