1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What would you like to see in an AR/Shotgun

Discussion in 'Concept Discussion Board' started by Postal, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

Well I am working on a AR replacment called the Imperial Combat Rifle. It's more or less done, right now, its in game and kicking ass. Looks like the AR with new sounds, and a FC primary like alt. Its very good for running around and killing, but its just not cool. Anyone got any ideas:

Currently Primary is a full auto shots firing more accurate then the AR, and does a little pit of splash damage(not as much as a head on shot)

Alt fire is fast flak, same damage as the FC, but faster flak that doesnt bounce with spark impact effects.

Any ideas of spiff it up?

2. SamMaster

SamMaster Master of the Super Weapons

Make the flak bleed the target a lot

3. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

up close it kills, and I still manage to injure at a distance.

4. SamMaster

SamMaster Master of the Super Weapons

Hmm...