What would you do?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Djazaus

revealed
Some people are just plain fucked up.

Here's the deal: My girlfriend (of over two years) was at a club with a few female friends tonight. My ex-girlfriend was there too.
Now my ex has been spreading a load of bullshit about me to my friends for a while now, she has a way playing the innocent little victim when for real, she's a fucked up, twisted bitch. For some reason she's also been trying to get at my current girl who's never done a damn thing to her. Tonight, she and her friends were trying to get to my girl by way of general female bitchiness (u know the way they carry on..:rolleyes: ) which culminated with this bitch getting some guy to spit in his hands and smack my girl in the face with no fucking provocation whatsoever.
Unfortunately, I wasn't there to fuck him up.
Now, I'm not a violent person, but I can chuck it if need be. And right now I'm looking to break that fucker in two. That's the easy part tho. What should I do about that bitch? In my eyes she deserves a good kicking, but I could never hit a woman no matter how much I hated her.

Any suggestions?

No pissing about please.

What really gets me is that I stopped seeing this girl about two and half years ago, and she's still causing all kinds of shit!

Last edited:

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
****ing bitch! **** your ex, what a whore. Grr...I'm mad, i wanna kick her ass, the guy's too. What a bitch...Why doens't she just get a life. 2.5 years. pah! wh0re.

Well i see why your mad but, um, just don't end up like your avatar :)

Djazaus

revealed
Cold rage my friend.. Cold rage.

Like I said, taking care of that dude is no prob.

It's the bitch that presents the problem.. Should I: A. Get some girls I know to beat the shit out of her? Or B. Look for a non-violent solution? (tho god knows she has it coming)

Well, you could always do a few, less than violent things:

Start circulating rumours that the reason you two broke up was she was having sex with a HIV positive junkie, or syphllis, or (name your favorite STD).

Slap a restraining order on her ass. Defamation of character and general harassment is against the law, and if you have any kind of evidence she is doing this, then you can get a restraining order.

Start spreading rumors that she is sleeping around with the local mob boys, even the married ones, and let the gangster's wives or girlfriends take care of her.

Complain about the bad case of crotch itch she gave you and how it took forever for you to get cleared up.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
smack tha' bitch up(slight altered song title from prodigy)

serious, dont leave her like that.
get that guy and give him a left right combo than kick him in the guts. Your ex, I think Diddlys idea is good. but if she likes such game just get a girl mob together that'll scare her... or anything but dont leaver her like that...