1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What video game are you looking forward to?

Discussion in 'General and Off Topic' started by Da Swami, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Da Swami

Da Swami The lowly HB de Swami's

Ok, I've got a couple of ?'s here.

1. What videogame are you looking forward to the most for this winter season? For me, I'd have to say Star Wars: Battlefront, played it at Comicon, was very impressed, and Gran Turismo 4!!!

2. I've always wondered how to do those crazy marks on top of certain letters; like the ~ over the "n" in Senor, or those two dots over certain words? Does anyone know?

2. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

I´m waiting for Stalker , Half Life 2 , FarCry - Addon and some more .
    Star Wars : Battlefront is impressive , what I had seen on videoclips .I will have a look at the game .

~ like this ? It´s not over the n on my keyboard , because I have the german layout . So , I can´t help .

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004
  3. Lei Hng Wei

Lei Hng Wei The magnificent!

I just finished the World of Warcraft stress test beta. Unfortunately I was just included in the extended run, so I only had four days. :(

[EDIT] And here's some screenshots, which I took like mad before it ended. :lol: 1, 2 and 3

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004
  4. The Helios

The Helios Keeper of the Ancient Ones

Star Wars Republic Commando. And later on Silent Hill 4 The Room.

5. J2a

J2a Headache

I'm waiting for World of warcraft, Flatout, Halo 2, GTA: San Andreas, hl 2, STALKER and Guild Wars. :) well, these are just the games I remember I'm waiting for :lol:

6. Mr.Wigglez

Mr.Wigglez Wiggle With Me!

im waitin for bloodrayne 2 gta san andreas nfsu2.(need for speed underground).

7. SaD

Mr. Wigglez check your PM´s .
    There is something missing in your skinsubmission .

8. shadow_dragon

shadow_dragon is ironing his panties!

Nightmare before christmas, Mortal Kombat deception and Stalker!

9. N@Sc

N@Sc Aneurysm

im realy in the multyplayer games :D so im realy waiting 4
    half-life 2
    s.t.a.l.k.e.r (its pushed to 2005 :()
    star wars battlefront <<<--------- u MUST have cable or adsl this will be a damn nice mp game with its awesome huge battles:p

san andreas:) (ps2 always first *sigh*)

10. Da Swami

Damn straight! DSL roolz. However, I just switched in May, so to all you modem users I feel your pain!

I've actually never heard of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., what is it? P.S. don't burn me just because I don't know what it is :lol: But, yeah, you guys share my tastes in games. Oh, BTW, I also played Republic Commando at Comicon, so I'll tell you how it was if you want?

Anydangway, Sad, I mean how do you put the ~ over the "n" in senor, not location on the keyboard. I'm guessing you would have to get a Spanish keyboard kinda like the one you got in German.

P.P.S. I just got back from the audition for my school production of Shakespeare's "A Winter's Tale"
    Wish me luck!

11. The Helios

Oh, I have a spanish keyboard (tired of Photoshop in spanish, 3dMax in spanish) so I bought it and use it when I have to use that programs. Hell, glory to the multimedia enviroment! Ang glory to DSL (from 56k user :lol: )!

12. SaD

It´s a really cool game playing in the chernobyl area .You have to search for artefacts , fighting against mutants and soldiers ...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Then , I have no idea .

Last edited: Sep 14, 2004
  13. The Helios

Ah, this guy means this, SaD: "Señor", spanish word for Sir I guess.

14. shadow_dragon

He can copy and paste it if he wants now! here's some more!

15. Da Swami

Awxome!!!!

Yeah, though S.T.A.L.K.E.R. does look like a mighty fine game, i will not be buying it. Why, you ask? Well...because it scares me :( I do not have Doom 3, nor will I play it at a friend's house. I have never played Half-Life, and do not wish to. I had nightmares for days after my friends forced me to watch the new "Texas Chainsaw Massacre." I just don't do horror. Name any horror game and I most likely will not have played it. However, that's not to say I don't think they're good games; I just don't like them.

I'm adding some games to my list: Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy XII, San Andreas (of course ;) ), Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Jak III, Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves, and Prince of Persia 2.

Ok, game lists looking great now how about hardware? Any new system/upgrade/accesory you're looking forward to? Mine would have to be the PSP and Nintendo DS!!!!

Exactly, thanks for helping guys!

16. N@Sc

N@Sc Aneurysm

did u know that unreal 2 actually is used 4 therapy to overcome peoples fear from spiders and other stuff like dark places etc.

17. shadow_dragon

I'd only heard it used for dealing with hieghts, not sure how it'd work for the others, suppose you need cave stups or something!

18. Lynx_Raide

Lynx_Raide The Digital Cat

games i am lookng forward to:
    Gran Tourismo 4
    Silent Hill 4
    GTA: SA
    Smackdown! vs Raw

19. N@Sc

N@Sc Aneurysm

oops forgot GTA SA *sniff* need to wait 4 the pc version :(

20. Cantar

Cantar New Member

ù you mean letters like that? when used in letters i think it means the letter is silent or short in sound insted of the avrage

how ever you can use these letters on any keyboard useing accic code

froght how i got the U just now but hit Alt (number pad) 1 1 9 5 and it will show up like ╦ =)