1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What torture are you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PuppyShade, Feb 28, 2002.

1. PuppyShade

PuppyShade I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(

No, im not talking about your posting style ;)

click here

2. LordKhaine

LordKhaine I sing the body electric...

My prefered method seems to be...

3. Lyndsay #2337

Lyndsay #2337 Squeaky Penguin

Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you'll feel better. :)

4. Bootsbaby

Bootsbaby Don't let me get me

apparantly i'm not as evil as some.. /me looks at LK :D

5. LordKhaine

LordKhaine I sing the body electric...

Yes I thought mine was rather fitting wasnt it. :D

6. Lizard Of Oz

Lizard Of Oz Demented Avenger

Red-hot, you're a pincer used to rip the breasts off unwed mothers as punishment.Ow. Someone gets you mad enough, they'd better run faster than you

7. AriTheDog

AriTheDog frog steering expert

gross roger!

[that was my third :D]

burned at the stake: Witches were tied to you, and burned to a crisp. A classic, though not very nice. People probably tiptoe around you a little. :)

8. .altan

.altan Tomorrow

OMG I have the most disgusting so far:
    You're inserted into various bodily orifaces, and cranked open slowly, stretching and tearing delicate internal tissues. You were a choice punishment for homosexuals and female witches. Also painful to contemplate. You're probably one of those powder-keg people, just need a spark at the right time to go off
    I'm like a killer dildo or something? :D :p

9. The_Inflictor

The_Inflictor Honest and unmerciful

Red hot iron:

Part of a trial. A person held you until their hand was blistered, if in a certain ammount of time their wounds were infected, they were guilty. Pretty middle-of-the-road there, at least you're not ready to kill anyone who crosses you.

A little wussy really :hmm:

10. mobace

mobace rimmerlike :(

Brazen Bull - You're a giant oven shaped like, suprise, a brazen bull. A fire is lit under your belly, and the person inside is roasted alive. You really blow your top when someone makes you mad, though that can take a bit of work on their part.

11. Camel

Camel dduurrrrrrrrrr

The Rack - Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you'll feel better.

12. Sam_The_Man

Sam_The_Man I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism

Bed of Spikes

I'm still trying to work out whether or not this is weirder than the 'which Radiohead album are you?' quiz. :)

13. tarquin

tarquin design is flawed

This is pretty sick.
    Some of these things are actually happening to people in the world.

14. Deathmaker

Deathmaker Balanced

The Cross:

People were hung in various positions from you, sometimes with weights, stretching and dislocating limbs. Sometimes they were left to starve or succumb to the elements. All in all, you're a pretty forgiving person, provided they don't -really- get you angry.

15. the~oreca

the~oreca Retired.

1. The Stake
    Witches were tied to you, and burned to a crisp. A classic, though not very nice. People probably tiptoe around you a little.

2. The Ripper
    Red-hot, you're a pincer used to rip the breasts off unwed mothers as punishment. Ow. Someone gets you mad enough, they'd better run faster than you.

3.Red Hot Iron
    Part of a trial. A person held you until their hand was blistered, if in a certain ammount of time their wounds were infected, they were guilty.

I do get pissed easily so I can really quote this part...

16. lucifix

lucifix I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(

w00t

I'm an Iron Maiden

17. TomWithTheWeather

TomWithTheWeather Die Paper Robots!

Ditto :)

18. Selerox

Selerox COR AD COR LOQVITVR

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Iron Bed

You're basically a giant skillet. You're slowly heated with a person strapped to you, and they're slowly fried alive. In other words, you take a while to get going, gradually getting madder until you're ready to hurt someone.

:D

19. The Dopefish

The Dopefish Active Member

Victims were tied to you, then you were rotated slowly over some body of water. They either confessed, or drowned. Pretty tame, actually... you're fairly forgiving once people can admit they were wrong.

20. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

The bed of spikes :D

A person was tied to you, then weighted down onto the impaling spikes or beaten with sticks. Yeesh. Go overboard much when you're upset?

The box (that is mean!!!)
    2. A victim is shut up inside you, then dropped into some body of water. They drown, of course. A claustrophobic demise. If someone gets you mad, you just get away from them and forget it, though you quietly seethe for a while.

3.The wheel of spikes (ouch) :eek:

A victim is tied to you, and you roll them onto a bed of spikes, crushing and impaling them at the same time. Little bit of an overreactor, maybe?