1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What The **** Is Wrong With You People!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jaunty, Jul 19, 2003.

1. jaunty

jaunty If you disagree with me, you're wrong.

You've got people in the White House and on the streets of the US crying for Iraqi blood when retards like this little dipshit are right under their collective nose! STOP SPENDING MONEY ON BOMBS! FUND ABORTIONS AND EDUCATION SO MISTAKES LIKE THIS IDIOT DONT EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

Ever.

(It should also be noted I usually laugh my ass off at WorldNetDaily, but this just blew me away)

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33655

2. G-Fresh

G-Fresh Red

Come off it jaunty, you can't take this article seriously, the silly little twat doesn't live in the real world.

3. -Snakebite-

-Snakebite- Hero

Homeschooled - lol.

4. jaymian

jaymian Sweet Merciful Crap!

A stupid person? On planet Earth? Are you sure? We are all intelligent creaters created in Gods image last I heard, so we should all be the greatest creaters to grace Gods great Earth.

I can still make myself laugh.

5. GNAT

GNAT ...

You do not have the right to post on this forum, you do not have a right to... hehe...

6. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

7. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

Jean Cretien begs to differ.

Thats what a mixed economy is for, like Canada.

Any problems about Canadian health care (IE people in the waiting room for 6 hours) were several years ago, only applied to Ontario, and the premier of Ontario, Mike Harris, is no longer in office. Canadian health care is not a wreck. Its flawless.

The Government of a mixed economy, like Canada, actually does fund farming industries to keep the food prices level. Meaning if there is a heavy drought in wheat farming territory, the government will fund the farms to compensate for their losses, so they dont increase the price of their wheat.

Frankly, the only economy that I see as a wreck is the USA, however, most people can pay for health care and food and education there, so it isnt too much of a problem.

8. spm1138

spm1138 Irony Is

I do find the idea of my taxes going towards the treatment of smokers with lung cancer or COPD, drinkers with liver problems and fat people with age onset diabetes (etc.) somewhat annoying.

The NHS is a mess. It's either kind of f cked if Labour get in again or completely f cked if the Tories get in.

I actually think not having a free (-ish) universal health care system to fall back on might do the attitudes of people in this country some good. Then again, it might not. Americans don't seem to look after themselves very well.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2003
  9. Los Pescados

Los Pescados Infiltration Team Member

Meh. It's not like any noticeable fraction of what you pay in taxes goes to anything specifically, except maybe the military and space programs if you live in the USA. Personally I don't give a ****.. I work not so I can horde money and buy fancy things to make my life appear to be a ****e side less miserable, but so I can contribute to society. Hell if the government simply took care of my living expenses, I'd work pro bono publico.

Mike

10. EtherRex

EtherRex Englishman

Lol

LOL, stupid yankee news sights,

and

ROFL, stupid australian net junkies.

hand in hand we dance..................................

11. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

What type of steryotype does that make you? A buck-toothed tea drinking incomprehensible snob? Ahaha, no hard feelings :D

12. EtherRex

EtherRex Englishman

haha, yes. Mr. no recognisable features apart from cheating once long ago.

I do like tea.

13. Olethros

Olethros Functional alcoholic

Well, unfortunately this worthless miscarriage seems to represent "the quintessential american," at least as we see it from Europe. (Remember, every time Dubya takes a Texas-king-size shite on his own boot on TV, he also represents every american standing there with a fresh streak of excrement down his calf.) And to most americans I've actually met (on this and other internet forums and in real life): you have my sympathy. When our own prime minister publicly bends over and french kisses the big, hairy ass of Ariel "the butcher" Sharon because he took half a day off from his return trip to the terrorist-ruled streak of shit he calls "home" to visit our P.M's bumfuck hometown I myself am hit with such a flash of national shame I nearly start talking Swedish. So I know more or less how you feel.

And remember, if we assume that every life form on the planet strives for its own survival, it's only natural to also assume that people who's existence is directly threatened by liberal abortion laws will make every effort to counteract such legislation. So if you look at societies where distrust in the goverment and marriage between close relatives are common (as seen in 1: northern Pakistan, and 2: you-know-where), occational wastes of perfecly good proteins like this are only to be expected.

Please bear with my pitiful excuse for a real political rant, but I just got home from a night of heavy metal (War Pigs* RULE!) and -drinking, so a certain lack of eloquancy is only to be expected.

*) Local Black Sabbath cover band that never fails to turn the time back to 1974 or thereabouts when they play in the local metal bar.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2003
  14. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

has anyone heard anything on Tony Blair's iraq weapons inspector that was found dead, suspected "suicide"?

15. EtherRex

EtherRex Englishman

nope, but i cant wait to hear the latest bull**** start to flow. Our government makes the states look like straight talking gents. Im really sick of it.

16. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

JESUS CHRIST! :mad: (if there was a God then I'm sure he'd be kicking himself for creating America)

Well, I suppose it makes sense since we're rapidly catching up to Americans in childhood obesity, diabetes, ignorance, sh*tty healthcare and education, gun-control, stomping of civil rights, a pathetic, gutless wimp of a leader who sucks off Bush, we may as well call ourselves an American state :rolleyes:

17. jaunty

jaunty If you disagree with me, you're wrong.

You do realise that news.com.au is sensationalist tabloid crap that should be called "The Sky Is Falling Weekly Daily Edition", right? It's the Daily Telegraph online, which is owned by our friend Rupert Murdoch, who happens to own (you guessed it), FOX NEWS! :rolleyes:

18. spm1138

spm1138 Irony Is

Society can kiss my ring piece.

I work to benefit me.

People that f ck themselves up and then need long term medical care at the NHS (i.e. my) expense are surely taking more than they contribute.

Looking at all the Government drives and targets to get people to take their health more seriously the % that is going towards looking after these wastes of space must be starting to be noticable.

19. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

im glad that i live in a country where the only embarrasing feature is the fact we were named after a village.

20. Wolf Being

Wolf Being .

Look closer then. That seems to good to be true. :p

Long live the internet: Where every half-wit moron can be a 'collumnist'. :lol: