What The &@#* Happened?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

roboman35

Soviet
Jul 22, 2001
San Francisco
Visit site
I just recently figured out how to make maps for UT/INF and I made a little test map that worked fine but was too dark so I tried to add lights and added a little hallway but when I tried to test it agin I died right as I started. One weird thing is that when I die my body isn't there and when using UT it says I left a small crater like I fell or something. I included the map (In zip format because it .unr files can't be attached) so someone can take a look at it to see whats wrong.
:stupid:

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Im your man!

Aiight, tha problem is yous gots 16 bots enterin tha game in ONE spawn point! yous need to place another playerstart in your map an lower tha player count down to 2. Yous should now find that there is only you an your homie in the romm to frag it out together!

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
If you do not rebuild the geo/light etc after adding them in, the map gets very messed when you play. (At least I beleive so.)