What...the...crap...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BoboThePenguin

Bird. Bird. Bird. Bird is the word.
Feb 9, 2004
www.digitallifestylecenter.com
Well I've officially been let go... along with a bunch of other people from TSS and three other shows. Kevin and Sarah are the only ones left on screen and I don't know what they are planning to do with them. The Screen Savers as you know it is GONE! We were rounded up today at 11am and told to be out of the office at 3pm... very smooth... So I wanted to take this time to say, Thank you... thank you to all of you who gave me the chance to enter your living rooms five days a week and try my best to make you smile. You, the fans of TSS, really made me feel like a million bucks. I know it was hard for some of you to see Patrick go, but I really appreciate you all giving me a chance. I just wish I could have more time to get to know you all...

It has been one of the best experiences of my life... Thank you...

- Alex Albrecht

:angst++: link

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I preferred Alex Albrecht over Leo what's-his-name.

Patrick was okay, but pretty dull 90% of the time.

In fact, I never much cared for most of TTV, but I still think it was better than G4. With the exception of the shows that migrated over from TTV, G4 seems to run the same show over and over with different names. I mean can you tell the difference between "Arena," "Cheat," "Cinematech," Electric Playground," "Filter," and "Judgment Day?"