What server does everyone play on?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Just curious about this. From what i can tell, SOB is by far the most popular. With SG a far second. I have yet to see any other servers with more than one person. If someone knows about ones other than SOB and SG that people play on, please inform me of it.

----

page

[This message was edited by MiscMan on Jun 02, 2000 at 21:02.]

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Weird. Strange that more people said SG than any other server, though with only 8 votes so far i can understand who would've voted, but still.

----

page

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Part of the problem is that SOB has a really dedicated following of people that do not really frequent this forum. If you monitor SOB's usage you see the same ppl there all the time. But you will not see the majority of them posting in this forum.

SG Servers is a bit different in that we are newer. Most of the ppl that know about us learned about us here and are therefore more likely to see the poll.

I don't think anyone is going to question the fact that SOB has the most visitors with us running a distant second. Which makes me wonder what the purpose of the poll was. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shan

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Well, being as this part of the Forum isnt posted on a lot, i figured it'd be a while before it'd be buried. So SG might suddenly become super popular while people are still voting.

Besides, why not?

----

page

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
AS servers

What I don't understand is why you never find players on the AS servers. SOB or SG. Man, I'd love to play on one, but I don't go online to play bots! So I end up playing only on the DM standoff servers like everybody else. Maybe that's the problem...

/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Well, mainly cause the AS maps they got suck! But i have played AS a few times on their servers, usually leaving after AS-Prisson is over.

----

page

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
SOB server's have in fact, gone away. Most of you probably know this, but just in case.

----
In replacement of my normal, cheaply animated sig, i'll replace it with my name and weekly, quote(or something).

-MiscMan

FRO.gif
"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour,it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a stove for a minute -
and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity."
-Albert Einstein

[This message was edited by MiscMan on Jun 02, 2000 at 21:09.]

[This message was edited by MiscMan on Jun 02, 2000 at 21:09.]