What kind of rating sys should be used for the reviews?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What kind of rating sys should be used for the reviews?

• 1 out of 10, 9/10, ......

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • 10 out of 100, 90/100, ....

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 10%, 90%, .....

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • "trophys" (eg max 5 stars per rated section): ***

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Which one is the best? We let the community decide!

EDIT:
This poll will close on 9th Aug 2005 at 11:38 AM

EDIT 2:
I`ve taken all suggestions I`ve seen in the poll, if I left one out....I`m sorry, but I think the best are covered with the poll

Last edited by a moderator:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Voted 1-10. I think that'll be best 'cause then if you have reviewed an
awesome skin and let's say you don't feel like giving it a 10/10,
so you give it a 9.5/10 instead.
Best system, period. :D

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Voted "1/10" system...

Surely the stars could be off-site images to give it the right feel, I'm sure many of the people at these boards have no problem designing these things.

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
Star System:)

We could use something like this
star2.gif
star2.gif
star2.gif

Last edited:

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
CheapAlert said:
Edit by mod : . No need to jump in and flame.

btw : All CheapAlert-related things at SkinCity are deleted.

the hell? If you want to play drama back-stab over a little joke (it wasn't even directed towards anyone but the rating system) then fine, don't expect another model from me submitted to your site anymore. When you delete a forum post, that's cool, but when you have to delete my models over it - that's going TOO FAR.

Anyhow, the joke, replicated:

SaD said:
Looks like we censored every review at the end , but that´s only my opinion.

Final Score : *** <- Really , looks like censored.

Final Score : ass - That's too bad, try again next time so you can recieve a rating of DAMN or if your effort is skyscraping, maybe you'll earn the BITCH score!

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
CheapAlert said:
the hell? If you want to play drama back-stab over a little joke (it wasn't even directed towards anyone but the rating system) then fine, don't expect another model from me submitted to your site anymore. When you delete a forum post, that's cool, but when you have to delete my models over it - that's going TOO FAR.

Ok , if I misunderstood it , then sorry , but I aimed it at your last posts at the board month ago and saw not the joke. I sent you a pm after your last post month ago , you never replied .So , what should I think by reading your post after month of inactivity ?

CheapAlert said:
fine, i best stay away from skincity then since it'll be a yiff yiff center, goodbye.
CheapAlert said:
I shall not participate on the site or the forums again.

What´s the problem with deleting your model ? You told us it´s best to stay away from the yiff yiff center.

Last edited:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
SaD said:
Looks like we censored every review at the end , but that´s only my opinion.

Final Score : *** <- Really , looks like censored.

:lol: I imagine this skin was: ************* One starts thinking the skin is terrible XD

I voted for the 1-100 rank system...:2thumb:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
@ CheapAlert I think you've only yourself to blame. I saw the post earlier but it made no sense to me as it wasn't exactly in plain English. I guessed it was rude in some way by the wording but there are forum rules which everybody has to go by :)

Etiquette I think it's called.

[Back To Topic]

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
I think it's a little bit of an overreation to delete all Cheapy's stuff.
icon13.gif

Anyone who argues gets their stuff deleted? That's not very mature. :(

I refrain from making a comment about -1 score for all the lazy recolour/clan tag whores who upload their crap and diminish the attention REAL skinners get. ;)

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
CheapAlert said:
Final Score : ass - That's too bad, try again next time so you can recieve a rating of DAMN or if your effort is skyscraping, maybe you'll earn the BITCH score!

Bit of a late input but I read the joke before it had been deleted, and I had a good chuckle from it and carried on. I had no idea this would happen. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.