what kind of mutators will be in UTXMP when its released?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Magwa said:
That is your opinion...:) i happen to believe that XMP just like it comes out of the box is a very good game type and does not need to be split up into small parts of the original...that is MY opinion.

I concur!

Anyone remember ut99 rocket arena when it first came out? some U_Tards set up a server with low grav insta.
Later some servers popped up with translocator, redeemer and runes, what a mess, thank god those noob settings didn't catch on :lol:

Glasseater!

Aug 19, 2004
Get Back on topic

i would like to see double boost, infinite running andlocked vehicles for there team only

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Glasseater! said:
i would like to see double boost, infinite running andlocked vehicles for there team only

A mutator to make the map upside down, you're running on the ceiling, if there is no ceiling you fall into space and die
:rolleyes:

Glasseater!

Aug 19, 2004
Apathy said:
A mutator to make the map upside down, you're running on the ceiling, if there is no ceiling you fall into space and die
:rolleyes:

oh shut the **** up, none of my ideas are that ****ing drastic