what keeps a skeptic a non-believer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L3d

The Golden Spear
Sep 20, 2003
Wijk bij Duurstede
Visit site
what keeps a skeptic a non-believer, i realley would like to know mean i think im to dumb to eaven imagine but this is real , still peaple keep themminds up close and humor in terms of fear ? there is too much lazzyness in a world with worthless material isnt there .. i dont know what keeps that litle machine running . :(

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
I think maybe our friend L3d's native language isn't English. Looks as if he is using a translator. I get the the idea of what he's trying to say. I think.

The following says "quiters are the first losers" and is my answer to L3d, or at least his question of what keeps the little machine running.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightes us. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous?" Actuallly who are you not to be? You are a product of thousands of years of evolution. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is noting enlightened about shrinking so that other people won' feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Nelson Mandela

*sniff sniff* True, so true.

Last edited:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
If I am right about L3d and the translator he seems to have used...

L3d,

My personal saying: "It is what it is."

Since you cant see most things in life that suck coming to ruin your day, there a few things that 'I' do in reguards to what I cannot change.

They are:

Play with it.
Make fun of it.
Learn from it.
Ignore it.

For best results when dealing with things that you believe in and others are skeptic about... practice all 4.

Cheers :cheers: L3d

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
'cept fo' yo' mama!

...who was real friendly with him last night!

...meaning they had sex.

...the implication being that your mother is a whore...

FACE!

*Sorry...it looked like this was going to turn into a flame war, so I decided to jump on in. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist." :lol:

Yet you conform.

Last edited:

w00p

Windows at its best
We are making fun of YOU.
Are you already a cowardous conformist if you share the opinion of another?
Are you already a cowardous conformist if you team up with another?

Psst.
/me thinks he's laughing with himself...

edit:
Oh, but don't you remember, we're all idiots and you're uber. Or did you forget out of bestwill?

Last edited:

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist." :lol:

Yet you conform.

Alright, while I was only making an admittedly lame attempt at being funny and am in no way taking anyone's side, that post was directed at w00p.

To w00p: Please don't be insulted. I was in no way seriously making fun of you. Rather, I was just making an ass of myself.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
I wouldnt fret, Approx.

I'm waiting for L3d's reply.

I will never flame others threads.

Nelson Mandela wastes no words. I, on the other hand, am just learning his art with reguards to my own threads. :lol:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
This thread should be printed out on golden paper and kept behind a diamond glass. It's just priceless. From the spelling to the layout of the post, nothing makes sense... :eek:

sublime

Cynic
Aug 1, 2000
Texas
www.caffeine-addict.org
Well, I keep getting weird sensations from my knee. I think it's becoming sentient. I hope all of my body parts aren't self-aware. I'd feel really bad about everything I did, and even when I didn't actively do something there would be death and mayhem everywhere. Fingernail clippings would seem like a serial killer was on the loose, at least to them. Haircuts would be a holocaust. The lining of my stomach would be akin to the fiery pits of Hell. I do rather enjoy the thought of having my own private army for an immune system though. If they ever break free, look out. Each cell would be a soldier and a trained killer. My knee is tingling now. Maybe it's trying to communicate with me. Maybe it's trying to break free. Is that rebellion? Does there have to be a bodily civil war? What if I lose? Would the leg below the knee join me or it? What could I have done to make my knee hate me so much that it would rather strike out on its own? Maybe it just wants its voice to be heard. What language do knees speak? I need a translator; an interpreter. I hope the knee can't communicate with other body parts and incite a full blown rebellion. What would I be left with? Where in this body of mine is the me that makes me who I am? All I know now is that it's not in that knee.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
w00p said:
You don't have friends.
Approx said:
'cept fo' yo' mama!

...who was real friendly with him last night!

...meaning they had sex.

...the implication being that your mother is a whore...

FACE!

*Sorry...it looked like this was going to turn into a flame war, so I decided to jump on in. ;)
Go to hell, both of you. That post from Tragic was by far above the standard in this forum, and you should be ashamed for making such crude, pointless attacks.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
If you don't want to be a nazi-conformist bastard and you want to hang out with us goth kids, then you have to dress the same way we do and wear the same clothes as us.

L3D, speak in your own language so maybe we can get a translator with proper grammoor and spellniger.