What is it??!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
What is SUS?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!! *BATMAN VOICE* WHAT IS IT??!!!!!!!!!!

THE SuS OF MY LIFE!! NO! It'S LIKE INGRAVED INTO THE UNIVERSE ITSELF.

I HEARD THAT WORD OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND IT BEGS QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS

It also appears here:
and here
AND HERE!

ANd of course here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Rh-oy0SDk

And it followed me all around while I was in SWEDEN!!!1111111111,.,,.

THIS COULD BE SUS BESUS I HAVE THE SUS OF MY LIFE!!! NO I NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE YES i SUUUUS ITS A SUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! ahaha bAHHA

https://youtu.be/4BQLE_RrTSU?t=87

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I can't believe it! Sus even appears here:

But it's not in this onE!!!
Why?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Who is Sanic? Also I remember when I was in Sweden and someone referred to the social services, I swear they said SUS and then next time in conversation I said it and someone went like "what?" and I went like...you know....the social services...whatever.

And then I also heard it of course at a snackbar but that was definitely for the sauce, SUS.......

but......
still it begs MANYYYY questions....

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Does being this dumb come naturally to you or do you have to work at it? I swear you must have given your account to Plumb Drumb.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
It comes like a bread with SUS on it....

Either way...so Sanic is Sanity-check Sonic, rite?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Does being this dumb come naturally to you or do you have to work at it? I swear you must have given your account to Plumb Drumb.
Well, you can't be that dumb when you successfully milk the social services of several countries.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Well, you can't be that dumb when you successfully milk the social services of several countries.
Milk? What the hell you're talking about? There wasn't any milkin' there.

In fact I wanted a job up there and a fresh start and they refused me in the end, saying I need a lot of money to begin with.

Yea right, I just wanted to escape the treatment I got and wanted to see this progressive sweden myself, instead of course it was a mixed bag of stufff.

The only help out of soccial services I really got was when I got all alone and they paid a day or two of ccheap accomodation.

But then I was on the streets, on my fucking own and nobody really helped and they just wanted me to get to stockhold where I ended up with more troubles.

Is this what you call milking the social services? I don't think so. Wake up you insolent piece of fat.

EDIT: In fact I was on the street for about a whole week or so. Compared to what the social services helped me with and exactly at the wrong timing too because I would need to sleep outside anyway for the final day before coming somewhere else.....compared to that it was absolutely nothing. In fact I got told to go to their building to talk about stuff but NOBODY REALLY WANtED TO FUCKING TALK THERE!! And I HAD TO BE THERE EXACTLY AT 9:00 at the MORNING and despite everything I DID AS THEY ASKED! But I had to be homeless for a day before that! And then later I went like:
"Nah....stuck that ticket up your ass, I'm gettin'out of here myself...somehow!"

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Ok ok, this time I'll concede to your point. You're not smart enough to milk the system. Happy peppy?

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Because I'm fucking honest unlike you jerks!

Status
Not open for further replies.