What is going on with flak and the Epic boards?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
lol, 2nd thread about the same thing within a day of eachother lol.

but on a serious note, i do miss the good old days of the atari forums, where you could actually talk about most things related to ut without getting your thread locked, you banned, and your internet disconnected... (may be exagertation on that last one lol) but you get the idea...
Did you even read the thread? :confused:

:)

I am in it. btw

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Spam is bad except when done by long-time members.

In other news, I threw a tennis ball full of gasoline at some guy and it hit him and exploded beautifully but didn't do any damage to him. He just kept going as if nothing had even happened. :mad:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
He must've had god-mode on or something.
Nah, just my interpretation of the world entities was different from that of the almighty being. Didn't matter what I saw because that's not really what happened. D:

I'm talking about Epic's inaccurate, client-side-interpolated netcode, by the way. The "almighty being" would be the server and I a lowly client. If I interpolate incorrectly the server doesn't care.

Lethargy

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Feb 24, 2006
I'm talking about Epic's inaccurate, client-side-interpolated netcode, by the way. The "almighty being" would be the server and I a lowly client. If I interpolate incorrectly the server doesn't care.
Thanks for clearing that up, your metaphor was so subtle that I would never have gotten it on my own ;)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Thanks for clearing that up, your metaphor was so subtle that I would never have gotten it on my own ;)
There are a lot of dolts on this board who can't understand simple concepts. I aim to make my posts as accessible to the masses as possible. You can thank me later.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
I was dead wrong to make this thread and I am big enough to admit it. I apologize to Flak ... I was having a bad day and for some stupid reason make a big deal out of something that didn't even involve me. So I am the jackass in this case and again I am really sorry and this is crap thread and it should be closed. Sometimes unfortunately I make big mistakes and act foolishly, this is one of those times and I there is no excuse for it. I feel really lousy and wish I had just stopped to think before I posted. Please delete this thread.

Edit: And I also owe Angelmapper an apology for being so rude to her when she was just pointing out the truth of the matter. Anger and irrationality clouded my judgment and seriously affected my behavior ... I have no explanation other than letting outside things affect my online behavior which is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.