What I want... and can't get?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oLLo

Jan 8, 2001
Here is one main thing i expect a MOD like SF, TO, U4E and INF to do in the 3rd! millennium:

- integrate smoothly into UT which includes:
- no alternative starter **** (in and out and in and out.... i hate it!)
- start over the category tab!!! (that's what it was meant for!)
- definition of keys which don't kill the definitions of other mods (has to be possible, or doesn't it? Perhaps only apply definitions when the MOD is started?)

Am I the only one wishing such things? Is everyone pleased with the 'i'm cooking my own stuff' situation in UTMODs? I can't believe it!!!

I envy those playing Half-Life with MODs...

What do you mean?

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> - no alternative starter [/quote]
INF has grown a bit beyond UT, so this is the only way it will work.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> - definition of keys which don't kill the definitions of other mods [/quote]
INF has a seperate user.ini file (called, of all things: Infiltratoin280user.ini) so key changes made in/for INF should not effect any other mods.
If you are having this problem, I'm not sure what's wrong.

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>