1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What I have learned after spending 20 years on these forums...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NeoNite, Dec 10, 2020.

1. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

Let's see. Where to begin. Well, the most important things of all are:

- You will only leave in a pinebox. Never forget that. Even if you leave these forums, they will haunt you to the end of your days.
    - A certain chap whose name sounds similar to that of christ will eviscerate you if he doesn't like you. Especially if it's your first post on the forums. That was a long time ago, though. But you can never be sure.
    - It's not a nebula, nor is it fog or mist. It's predatory in nature, it will engulf you in a millisecond and there's no escape. The sound of the released gasses are deafening, and your clothes will never smell the same.
    - No matter how many years you've spend here, a cetain dancing chicken will come along and call you a noob. This vile creature registered in the ancient days. It would appear it has left the premises, but you can never be sure. Fear.
    - A fishy user once doomed the internet by posting pictures of his real actual self. And to further increase the mental damage of the entire population of the planet earth, he pushed other users into doing the same!
    Never trust anyone who uses an animal nickname.
    -If it's your birhtday, you can always join a clan.
    -Ph34r the dark hand.
    - Dark Pulse was always wrong. No matter how hard he tried denying it, he couldn't escape the terribel truth. Let's hope for his sake the rules of the game have changed.
    - It's not ut99 dammit! (nah it's ok, I've accepted that ages ago)
    - Birthday spam can be a good thing
    - Balton used to spam quite a lot.
    - Never say a thread is classic. You will doom it.
    - terrror is motarded.
    -2004 was the best year ever. No.Honestly. Serious. I mearn it. for real. The truth. No kidding.
    - Kantham couldn't ham.
    - Tags were so much fun
    - Nightmares is an impact hammer cheater.

Ok, not sure if these really are the most important ones. But they'll have to do.

So, here's to maybe... maybe another twenty years. °_°...
    Thanks to everyone who made these forums a great place to be. Even though times have changed drastically, I'm still glad that beyondunreal forums are still around!

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::2thumb::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crazydance::crysmile::eek2::boom::angst++::DD:biggrin2::DD:biorifle::biorifle::biorifle::biorifle::redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag::cheers::cheers::cheers::awkward::owns::morety::flame::flame::llama::llama::llama:\o/:hmm::Poop::rant::bday::wavey:

:stupid:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    Manticore likes this.
  2. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Congrats NeoNite.... and we learned that you rock!

NeoNite likes this.
  3. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

Happy Anniversary!

4. NeoNite

Thank you! Hey, both of you are very close. Just hold on to the remnants of your sanity.. a little longer. You can do it!

I never expected for this to happen. I registered meaning to ask a couple of ut related questions. But yeah, the pinebox thing...

5. cUnNiNg_StUnTs

cUnNiNg_StUnTs Member

HAHAHAHA yea thanks turned 53 this year but I still feel like that same kid that came to play Unreal Tournament. As far as the pine box I have decided not to give the worms the pleasure. I'm thinking of ashes or the Viking send off!

6. Festering Anus

Festering Anus Cheeto Hans

Sometimes when I run out of plates I just use a cutting board for my chicken tenders and fries

7. NeoNite

Sometimes when you run out of plaets? Sometimes? I don't know, I trust any of this. You have plates? And what's this about chicken?

8. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

20 years for me next years. Who would have thought such a place would still be around!

NeoNite likes this.