1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What does a girl look for in a guy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by recon1337, May 22, 2004.

1. ecale3

ecale3 Sniper - May be harmful to your health.

not true Rostam. I still think beer tastes like piss (19), rum however ain't bad.

And a bit of advice, don't date 15 year old girls. No matter how intelligent they are they behave like blithering idiots with few exceptions.

2. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

Try Alfa beer ;) That's quality.
    And I totally agree with the 15-year old part. Dating someone that age is like dating a different girl every day, except every time the girl seems to get more upset over nothing.

3. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

I'm not a big beer fan at all (I'm 18 btw). I prefer spirits, mainly vodka. Australian beers are notorious for being incredibly awful, yet for some reason, beer-drinking is seen as being manly by the majority of people; You're not a "real" man if you don't drink copious amounts of beer here. I guess I'm one of the few people left here with taste-buds :p

4. Vers Vlees

Vers Vlees Oohhh a custom title

MONEY, Nice car and slick hair eh

5. anaemic

anaemic she touch your penis?

i dont see how being 15 is any excuse for not getting drunk :|

6. ecale3

Nothing is an excuse for being stupid. So if you know someone suffering from stupidity, kill them. It's the only humane thing to do.

Not sure why i wanted to say that, it just sounded right.

Anyway:

Nothing like irrational moodswings to spice up a relationship :p. Girls that behave like that cause me to reach for the 2x4 far quicker than usual.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004
  7. TheShiningWizard

TheShiningWizard Because it's more fantastical.

Yeah, and I'm sure none of us males had stupid quirks when we were 15. It was all on the girls :rolleyes:

:p

8. GenoOfTheCrayon

GenoOfTheCrayon l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50

Shut up Nathan! You don't know anything! :mad:

...oh wait, I'm 14. Nevermind.

9. OpFor

OpFor Feeling suicide, thats O.K.

Im 16 and I lubs beer. Maybe its because anything but causes me to get sick and spew copious amounts of puke all over...

You are so h4rdc0r3 ana :rockon: Seriously, drinking solves all your problems. Last week the chick I was digging decided she would like to date a big fat guy with a uni brow instead of me. Don't tell me that doesnt warrent some heavy drinking...:p

10. TheWhaleShark

TheWhaleShark This world is spinning around me

Yeah, some taste like FERMENTED piss. :D

Beer starts at Guinness...nothing else counts.

Then again, I'm not a big drinker either. I can't stand most any alcohol.

11. GenoOfTheCrayon

GenoOfTheCrayon l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50

OpFor, you forgot to mention he was thought to be gay before he went out with her.

12. ecale3

I've been 19 since i was born sucka. When i was 15 i set things on fire, that was about my only quirk.

Anyway...If you're still sober you obviously like your life too much.

13. PBH

PBH Waiting for Armageddon

I feel that if the women likes you for your money,looks,sex ect is a waste of time. If you can't find someone that doesn't care about your money or social status and will except you as you are its not worth it. If you think you love the person than go with it, but I would have to say do what you think is the right thing to do and not what todays society tells/leads you to beleive you to do.
    sorry for spelling its a bit late.

14. jaeg

jaeg PopeyeTurbo

If you want to know, just ask a real, live women about what she looks for in a man. Then take everything she says and act the exact opposite. Should get you laid in no time.

I think this is effective because most women have come to believe it is their job, in certain facets, to "de-masculate" men. Much like a counter-weight to their raging manliness or some such bull****. However, biologically they are attracted to the most manly of men because they posses the best genes or some other such bull****. So when a women answers that question, she is imagining a husband raising her kids and not a guy that makes her moist down under.

Perhaps you will get a more straight-forward answer from a truthfull and drunk woman.

15. Scuddie

Scuddie I am probably better than you.

It's about time you came back here jaeg... If you stick around, maybe this god forsaken place will be worth visiting every once in a while...

...or not. I dont think even you would be able to revive the total boredom of this rotten excuse for an OT forum :hmm:

EDIT: Oh yeah. The topic. Well, as far as I'm concerned, all women my age are either interested in money, boytoys, or "feelings". I know that's not true with ALL women, but it's how I've seen it through all my experiences. It's probably why I have decided since I was 15 to not get involved with women until atleast my late 20s. By that time, they would have matured enough to participate in a meaningful relationship.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  16. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

Fixed. Having seen a few female friends (who are all in commtied relationships btw) of mine practically spill all whilst plastered was...I would have said enlightening, but as shallow as I am, damnit, they're much worse.

I agree with Nietzsche's view for the most part, hence the quote.

17. zeep

zeep :(

When i'm seeing someone then 6 out of 10 times i wish i was single,
    when i'm single then 6 out of 10 times i wish i was seeing someone.

That's because women are...just so.. goddamn.. women.

The mere fact alone that we're discussing what they want shows that they have the upper hand dont it. :p

18. recon1337

recon1337 Halo boy

school's out for me and i wish i was seeing someone..
    i should prolly go and get someone..
    where do i start?

19. TheShiningWizard

TheShiningWizard Because it's more fantastical.

Anywhere but here.

20. ecale3

The street corner.