1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What dead celebrity would you go necro for?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yurch, Nov 14, 2004.

1. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

Because there isn't enough embarrasing material in Off-Topic to deny us the ability to become politicians later. No, there isn't an online test to link to.

Yes, modifications such as removal of the teeth are allowed.

2. Arethusa

Arethusa We will not walk in fear.

I don't think I understand the question, Alex.

3. 5eleven

5eleven I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain

Hmmmmm....bizarre. Tough to answer. I guess, do you hafta go necro in their current state, the state that they originally died, or can you fantasize about a state in their life that they were the most attractive?

I only ask because, well, I can't think of any celebrity in either of the first two clarification categories that I'd have a cold bang with. :lol:

**edit**
    So, by modifications, do you mean like cleaned up, made up, fixed up and embalmed?

WTF? Why am I even asking you that?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2004
  4. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

I suppose they are fair. Even with the fixin' you're still stiffing a stiffy.
    Of course, the hardcore necRomantics among us probably don't need the help...

going to hell edit #1: I bet Rodney Dangerfield still won't be getting any respect, eh?

5. Arethusa

Arethusa We will not walk in fear.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Do not ever, ever think of running for public office.

6. Taque

Taque Custom User Title

Well, if they were cremated, you could probably just mix the ash with some water and some corn starch to create some sort of paste ... uhh, never mind. ;)

Are these famous people in general or bona-fide, Hollywood celebrities?

7. Mag76

Mag76 I died?! Again??!!

A couple of years ago I had a re-occuring dream that I had an affair with some sort of vampire queen, she was so hot!!! Or maybe cold...

But I guess she doesn't qualify as a celebrity even though she was an undead royalty.

8. Vega-don

Vega-don arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée

I dont understand your question , and the only necro i know is the god necro from brooklyn the best, rapper, producer ,movie director.

[​IMG]

haha

9. Taque

Taque Custom User Title

By necro, he means necrophilia. That is, unless I've totally missed the point. :p

Last edited: Nov 15, 2004
  10. O_DoGG

O_DoGG Le Boner

Lol Don, what a shameless attempt at advertising your favourite band (or rapper, crew, whatever) :)

11. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

I'd say Aaliyah.
    She hasn't been dead for to long so maybe there's still some flesh left and she was pretty hawt.

She, or the Queen Mum.

12. novak

novak New Member

Marilyn Monroe.

13. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

Everyone knows that ashes are chocolate milk mix, and not very good chocolate milk mix at that.

14. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

Lassie. Just think about the advantages! It might not be illegal, it's only one celebrity but you have a broad selection of bodys to choose from - including stunt doubles plus you get both genders! :D

15. Taque

Taque Custom User Title

Yeah, and all the ones that attempted to maul Timmie and got 'put down.' Actually, that may be the sickest thing on here yet ... When is TSW going to post? :p

16. GenoOfTheCrayon

GenoOfTheCrayon l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50

Dead now? Most probably somebody recent, as in a couple of years, like Left-Eye from whatever that group was.

If you mean dead when they were looking their best, then it would be someone like Salena.

But overall, I could TOTALLY go for some of Christopher Reeve's hot, paralyzed dead-ness right now.

17. jaeg

jaeg PopeyeTurbo

Bull! I've been an elected politician in Florida state legislature for almost 6 years and online stuff has never hurt me. Usually I'm not one to embarrass myself online, though. So any aspiring politicians on here shouldn't let themselves be discouraged.

18. Profe

Profe Posts: 918,731

/me searches for blackmail material.

19. 5eleven

5eleven I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain

:con: