1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What commands would you like in xmp

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by [LNS]Jubei, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [LNS]Jubei

[LNS]Jubei DeMoN HuNTeR

Everybody has that feeling that more commands would be useful,just because there ain't enough for good teamwork,maybe some work for the dudes working on the patches,as for now,we'll just have some fun with the commands we think would be useful.
    Something like;everybody on offense when you ran out of arts or everybody on defense when you have 3 arts and bringing the last one home.
    Some cool ones as suggested by others would be no **** or shut the **** up,or just a command for stop deploying turrets dude,we don't have enough energy :lol: as it is now i guess we'll just have to wait for the voice chat in assault mode on unreal2k4 ;)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  2. Hade

Hade Crowd Pleaser

yeap..

<-- Enemy artifact carrier is here! :rolleyes:

I can only wonder why this isn't in the game. Imho it would the most useful voice command there could ever be. :rolleyes:

3. ]|[TEX]|[

]|[TEX]|[ XMP Ranger

I'd like to see a "Cover Me", "We Need Artifacts", and something like "i'm under Heavy attack".

4. Lizard Of Oz

Lizard Of Oz Demented Avenger

I'd like one that said....

"Regardless of how many times you spam 'We need energy!' we are not going to get any unless you get off your lazy arse and hack us some. Kthxbye!"

;)

5. Hade

Hade Crowd Pleaser

Thats already in there: teamspeech 25 // Cover me!

6. [LNS]Jubei

[LNS]Jubei DeMoN HuNTeR

good one Oz,well said,also there is a command for cover me tex,look for it in options,you can bind it there.As for me since i play on a lowgrav server,i would love a command as ;yo dumbass,there's no gravity here,so why putting up useless,energydraining forcewalls where even a rabbit can jump over it :lol:

7. PF Prophet

PF Prophet New Member

liz if i yell for energy im playing d and if i leave the artis are probbbly gonne be undefended or poorly defended

8. [LNS]Jubei

[LNS]Jubei DeMoN HuNTeR

True,if i yell for energy i'm usually going for the arts or playing defense too,then there's no time to screw around hacking energy sources.

9. Lizard Of Oz

Lizard Of Oz Demented Avenger

Hence the little --> ;) winky dude.

10. Smily

Smily Freelancer deluxe

there is a "I've got an artifact!" it is not the same but maybe someday everyone will understand what you are trying to say with it:
    "i've got an artifact and im entering our base so get your ass back to the node defend it or remove those ****ing mines because i've absolutely no time to destroy those useless defence you set up with your 1000 turrets and force fields"

11. [LNS]Jubei

[LNS]Jubei DeMoN HuNTeR

:stupid: ;)
    sometimes i play d with a gunner placing tripmines all over the node,but when an art is coming our way i just send a rocket in the node and it's all cleared up :D

12. PF Prophet

PF Prophet New Member

there not useless unless they dont do the job :)

13. [V3]Optimal

[V3]Optimal New Member

<-- Get energy nubcakes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.