what are you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
Dancing Sporatic Pooper

Dancing: In Unreal franchise I'm a moving dodging whore. I win fights by dodging people and peppering them with a minigun. Their rockets won't touch me. Hopefully.

Sporatic: I change my game style a lot.

Pooper: I'm a BuF'er. I poop by default.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Ugyura said:
just to say why are you worried about my userbars? I havent got word from Kantham or SaD or any other moderator about them so I'm under the impression they're not breaking any rules.

I'm not worried about anything :) your crappy usebars just anoy the hell out of me because I have to download almost half a meg everytime you post.
*Addblocked*

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
the_rex said:
There are other people who are moderators around here ugyura.

Kantham, SaD and I have no powers around these parts. Only the SkinCity boards. But yes they are excessively big, I'd remove them or resize them if I were you.
I know thats why I said other moderator in my post becuase I dont remember whos who around here. The reason their so big is the middle is composed of 10 userbars animated into one and the top is a whole pic of the character. So to answer it I cant resize them. Well would it be fine then if I take them off and put my xfire bar back up then? I have to have something else there or else I feel naked.

btt I havent uploaded the vid yet but fully plan on it today. Lets just hope it doesnt screw up like it did the the UnrealEngine3 vid I "was" going to post. Thats right I have a spec comparason of the URE3 GoW to UT2k4, and lets just say a massive differnce is there.

Last edited:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Kantham said:
You mean you can block a certain person's sig? How.
With this extension for Firefox.

Once installed, all you have to do is right click and block the offending image.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Kantham said:
You mean you can block a certain person's sig? How.
Using addblock with firefox. Just right click on the image > addblock image

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
ok people I cant do the vid becuase 1 google dont support .avi files yet and I dont have a video converter yet but I posted that in another forum hopfully I can get on. Sad thing is its freaking 3. (something) GBs its a 6 min video. But whatever I'll upload it whenever I can.

@|dub| addblocking isnt nessary now I helped you out I took all out but my clans user bar.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Airmoran said:
With this extension for Firefox.

Once installed, all you have to do is right click and block the offending image.

|dub| said:
Using addblock with firefox. Just right click on the image > addblock image
Now that is nice, i can even block people's avatar whenever i want.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
:lol:

[off topic] I dont think I ever seen the Zxan guy before anybody got a link to him if he still has one of those seizure-rific sig? [/off topic]

yeah I seen alot of people in CoD2 talking a bunch of crap then I see them get their face blasted off, lol.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Zxan doesn't have those seizurerific sigs anymore. AFAIK he changed them.

On topic I suppose I'm the all time semi-tactic rushing dead guy.

I'm lately starting to be more tactic and try and stay alive instead of just rushing my opponents getting me killed almost instantly.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
the_rex said:
Zxan doesn't have those seizurerific sigs anymore. AFAIK he changed them. I'm lately starting to be more tactic and try and stay alive instead of just rushing my opponents getting me killed almost instantly.
ok. Yeah I noticed lately too I'm being more Tactical too. Especailly since I got my new G5 mouse I've been taking it easy and sniping a little more and such.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Sijik said:
Oh c'mon mine's not that bad, is it? ;)

No actualy yours is still visible on my FireFox, i mainly removed people's sig with a lot of crap going around or over 160 PX high, and i like Airmoran's avatar a lot.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
let me ask you Kantham say you have a sig my size and you had one userbar under, which would make the sig 500x149, why would that be too big? Unless there is something else involed within it that would make it over. But still 500x160 is max and mine was 500x149 so whats up? (btw I got an PM about this and PsychoMoggieBagpuss took my userbar off)