What are you boobs playing now?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
Have not played since last May,and was curious as to what you guys/girls are playing for mods.I still have fond mammor....memories of the Fragbu nights.I am still maga busy,but reisntalled,patched 2K4 with some slight hope of fraggin a lil bit again.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
FragBU is packed every weekend until late late in the night. We're playing all the standard gametypes and Jailbreak, but mostly CTF, AS, TDM, and a little ONS and vCTF.

Drop by and headshot a few of us when you can, Rev!

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Hey Rev! Good to see you interested in playing again!

Yeah, FragBU has evolved from what it used to be. It now caters the the majority vote on what gets played, not just CTF.

There's still several of us that play mostly CTF. I know I know some of us like DaBeatard and myself play on the Darkside server from time to time. Most of the matches I play now are in private servers (yeah, believe it or not, Little Ol' Ren is on broadband now, and is struggling in a clan).

Feel free to drop by any time. :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
>>>me noob <<<<

Ok seriously , what is the HitScan/WeaponScan , the little sound when you hit sommeone? Like in Q3

Last edited:

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
lol,I love you guys...and skold too.I've been busy at work 65+ hours/week since last June,and it does not look like it's going to slow down anytime soon.

The little Rev's are doing great,my 3 1/2 year old can flak as good as raffi. ;)

I am wayyyy rusty but would love to have a few beers and play some this weekend.

Most of |C| is playing WoW (lame) but hey,they like it.I could go for some ONS though. (hint hint)hehe

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Kantham said:
>>>me noob <<<<

Ok seriously , what is the HitScan/WeaponScan , the little sound when you hit sommeone? Like in Q3

A hitscan weapon is a weapon that does not have a travel time for the "bullet," it hits you instantly. Examples of instant hit or "hitscan" weapons are the Lightning Gun and Primary Shock.

On the other hand, examples of projectile weapons are Rockets and Flak.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
BoboThePenguin said:
"TAM" has become rather popular, it's like 'jailbreak without the switches' or team LMS.
:notworthy: Rev, I've heard lots about you :p
You mean "CS with UT2004 weapons has become rather popular..." :shake:

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Kantham said:
Damn! , why they don't use it for halo.

They do. The only game I know of that is close to not using it at all, is Tribes: Vengeance, and even that sniper rifle I believe is still hitscan, though, their chaingun, and blaster is not.

Assault Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun in
part one, SMG, and I think the Alien Sniper, in 2, just to name a few.

Brizz said:
You mean "CS with UT2004 weapons has become rather popular..."

lol, I doubt CS gametypes were the first to play "round based". I'd be behind you if we had to rescue hostages in TAM, but until that happens... That gametype rules, though I can't speak for it vs anyones campyness. I'd like to think that wasn't a prob on FragBU, but...

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Heh, TAM isn't nearly as bad as CS. Actually, I think TAM is fun.

Speaking of Counterstrike, I played CS:S the other day, and I can't think of a worse FPS that I've played...

Welcome back, Rev! :wavey: (I don't remember you, although your name sounds familiar...)

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
Sir_Brizz said:
You mean "CS with UT2004 weapons has become rather popular..." :shake:
They ported the UT weapons into CS!?! You mean I can combo-whore those terrorists? And Link up with my fellow insurgents to waste some hostages? And perhaps accidently set off bombs with a load of my spooge? :eek:

WHY DID NO ONE MENTION THIS BEFORE?!?!

Wb rev.

Last edited: