What are supposed to be in .int files?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sir_edmond

In my own world
Aug 12, 2003
Boston
Visit site
I was turning cache files to real files nad I couldnt figure out what is supposed to be in them. and I dont want to take any chances and blow up my computer.

Thanks

C22-Mort

Oct 22, 2002
www.c-22.org
your best bet is to use something like utcachexplorer or equivalent....I don't have a link for it but if you google for it you should have no problems!

It put's all the cache files into the directory of your choice and automatically converts to the corect format!

Or some nice person will give you a link :D

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
But that answer the question. Int files contain information about mutators, skins, etc. and it's a real pain to work out what they should contain from just the .u file. Your best bet is to download the full mutator/camo/etc. package which should come with an int file. You can find a lot of them here.

EDIT: Google for Unreal Services UMOD Tool, it's an extremely useful utility for installing/creating UMODs, and can also sort out your cache for you. Stil no ints though.

Last edited: