Welp, the forums are back.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Damn, this blows... All that time and effort wasted. Someone sure needs to be fired, even if they aren't being paid fire them anyway. Sorry to come down so hard on BU. The folks didn't learn from the first time so shame on them. :mad:

Last edited:

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
I'm with Taz on this. I mean... c'mon people, at least every 3 months... this just plain bites.

No offence, i know Digger's dad let us be here and all, but half a year???

And GW was off today tit seems.

Edit: I fortgot about this avi, I kinda like it :D

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Not to mention this color scheme is hideous :eek:

This is a true shame. Arrgghhhh the post-count! I think I lost over 1,000 :(

I can imagine it'll be a long time til we get this all situated back to the way it was. Especially since I don't think I have that template anymore... And all the discussion about it is gone. Holy crap this sucks more than I thought it did. This is true BS. Ummmm yea, back to the drawing board?

PS: Forget to pay the bill on GM or something?

Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Didn't forget to pay the bill... the year is up and I don't have the funds to pay to bring it back online, right now.
Like I told Morty earlier; "Everything is breaking and nothing is getting fixed...".
I didn't even get a warning that my domain was going to drop off... it just did.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
If funds are a problem with GM let me know.. I am sure we can contribute to the M0nk3y Fund..

BC, I am not sure it would be worth rebuilding the BuA forums back to were it was. I am just so depressed about all the INFO lost. 1.5 years wasted at my age thats almost a lifetime. LOL:lol::lol:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well if UT3 continues to flop around like a fish on dry land then I might agree with you... but we can still play guildwars together!!!!! And just think, guildwars 2 will be coming out at the end of this year! lol.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
KMortus...KMORTUS...OH GOD this is a very old back up! That's it...I'm taking over.....I just need the money to setup the data center in kitchen.

Wow....that's one way to demote me back to the basement in post. I was closing in on 1000. Back to be the noob again.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Is it possible that we went back to the same backup for our forums that we had the last time we lost everything? My contact info on the Core forums was an address I haven't lived at for three years (end of Feb '05), and I've kept that info up-to-date.

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
wow....i was freaking out(couildnt sign in)until i noticed that morty was kmortus,so i went and reregisterd,i sure am glad that the forums are back up