Well this is a surprise....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
I am here!

Damn, why do you have to update just while I'm asleep? I am always late to reply...

What, me spamming?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You guys will really like the new board. Most of you are familiar with them through the old PU Forum (I say old 'cause they're using that ForumPlanet Crap now...;))

Be sure to check through the user control panel (see profile button at top) and check out the custom avatar field, custom status text field, Private Messaging, and all the other cool goodies that vb offers.

Enjoy!

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
yay, nalicity comes to BuF, correction is at BuF
stop by the off-topic forums to :)
Welcome :)

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
hey scorp, as our forum is currently down ill have to beat on you here,
you got any mpas/screenies for us yet? even bulldog has got a beta too use, i mean, even the coders and modelers are sharing mappage already, we would like to see what you are up to lol

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Re: Yeah..

Originally posted by Nebel
It's a good thing.

i love your pathetic word in combination with your sig... now some kewl rammstein guitar solo and you are perfect. hey maybe we can add our own music samples to the whole ting ; )