Weird error that I cant seam to track down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

billy240clint@hotmail

|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Jan 21, 2006
Hi all I am making a soward and am using some pre exsiting code as a base to get me started. But I have not gotten that far becasue i keep getting these strange errors. I have fixed most of them but the following one really stumps me.

Code:
ClassProperty Engine.Weapon.FireModeClass: unresolved reference to 'Class'Ballistic.GladiusPrimaryFire''

ClassProperty Engine.Weapon.FireModeClass: unresolved reference to 'Class'Ballistic.GladiusSecondaryFire''

Any ideas on how to go about fixing this I took Ballistic out of the code every where and replaced it wiht Gladius. So any help would be great. THanks in advance for any help.

Sam

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
You have Class'Ballistic.GladiusPrimaryFire' and Class'Ballistic.GladiusSecondaryFire' set as primary and scondary FireModeClass of your weapon. You need either to have the scripts of Ballistic Weapons exported either change the fire mode classes to those, of some standard UT2004 weapon.

billy240clint@hotmail

|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Jan 21, 2006
Yeah as I was looking at the code it hit me like a sack of bricks that I had it refferancing a peice of code that was not there man I am dumd sometimes. but thanks for the help. So i jsut refferanced them to the right thing and now it works. THanks

Sam