Weekly UTXMP Event??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
...andrelax said:
how could you??! ;)
just heard an interview with george lucas... he said episodes 1-3 were for the under 25s... he reckons it's like the hiphop/rolling stones argument; you just can't please everybody...

by the way iceboy... what server ip are you proposing we play on?!?
Hiphop sucks. :D

I can see eps 1 and 2 being 'kiddie', but not 3. Under 25s? If not for us old fogies who saw the originals in theaters and screamed for more, he wouldn't have been able to make these films with the budget and creative control he had. Hack.

Back on topic, I was able to play Sat afternoon/evening. AndRelax, Pistos, Paradise Lost(?) were there, along with way-too-accurate bots in tanks. Those bots could shoot anything with the tank's minigun, even those hiding behind the tank! Talk about aimbot!

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
GotBeer? said:
Hiphop sucks. :D
Back on topic, I was able to play Sat afternoon/evening.

don't get me started on eps 1 and 2!!! those young 'uns don't know they're alive that's what i say
old.gif

that was a good game! yes, evil bots with tanks! :lol:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
By the way, is the next patch going to include a fix to show the bots' class? Don't make me look on my own.