Weekly Poll -> Pump or Semi?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pump Action or Semi Automatic shotgun?

• Pump, ammo conservation is my middle name.

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Semi, only my right hand makes that pump action (and its busy opperaing the trigger).

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I never have/never will/dislike Infiltration's Shotgun.

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

-=SDS=-Coop

INF Online moderator
Hey everybody, time for another weekly poll!

//--------------------------------------------------
// Weekly Poll -> Pump or Semi?
//--------------------------------------------------

Hey again, this weeks weekly poll is: What's your prefered shotgun mode, Pump Action or Semi automatic? For our noobie readers, Pump Action is when you have the shotgun in your hands, and every time you blast a shot at Yurch, you have to pump the shotgun to chamber the next round, to continue firing. Semi Auto is when you are crouching right behind Keganator and you want to turn him into a bloody greasy smear across the ground, Semi auto lets the expanding gasses from the previous shot automatically pump the gun and chamber the next round, ready to rock and roll some more.

Now, I'm not much of a shotgun user, but when im using it, it has to be on semi. I just dont care about shotgun ammo conservation, especially in RA. The only thing that sucks is having to reload so often, that 7 round tube magazine really seems like its a 3 round magazine.

Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Semi is for the ladies, while pump is for pimps. Seriously, removing a pump shotgun from the armory is a sad day for INF. Oh excuse me, not remove from armory, but removed from game, and indefinately suspended in the armory. Big deal.

Grunt11Bravo

[AFA6]
Dec 20, 2001
US-Michigan
I prefer pump. There's just something about the sound/image of jacking a round into the chamber of a shotgun that sends goosebumps down the spine or fills you with dread.

Mappie

--Total World Domination--
Nov 9, 2002
maryland, USA
Visit site
I sometimes use pump sometiems use semi. It all depends on my day to day mood. Then again some days i cant stand to use the shotgun cause I end up hating it. But of course I have those days when its the only thing i use. :)

Lightzout

Infiltration Player
Apr 16, 2001
San Rafael, California
Visit site
I used pump even in the spam wars of 2.85. The shotgun is my fav in RL too. I have a pump Benelli. While hunting with my Browning auto I find I fire too fast and dont stop to aim between rounds like I do with the pump.