Weekly HOLP Night

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Shortly before the release of HOLP3, Cr4zyb4st4rd kindly set up two servers for us at Multiplay.co.uk, running only the HOLP maps. We had some great games just after the release, but since then the servers have been pretty empty. So, what to do with two servers and a bunch of maps?

Starting this Friday, we'd like to invite you to join us for an oldskool fragfest on the servers. Everyone is welcome, it doesn't matter how good you are at the game, just come and have fun! The first one will be held on Friday 18th September at around 8pm (UK time).

Some of the team will be playing too, so we hope to see you there :)

Latest info:

IRC Channel: #holp on Quakenet

Servers:
Multiplay.co.uk :: HOLP CTF and Greed + UTComp - 85.236.101.106:7777
Multiplay.co.uk :: HOLP DM and TDM + UTComp - 85.236.101.106:7877

Map Packs:

Please note: The servers are available 24/7, so you can join at other times too. We hope this will provide a similar night to FragBU for EU players, since it's held earlier in the evening and on UK servers.

Last edited:

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Going to ask for lulz but is newnet enabled in UTComp? :>

[Kantham]By the way Centurion, that is a huge sig you have there.[/Kantham]

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
How about playing HOLP tonight as well? 20:00 in London, 3:00PM in New York and 4:00AM in Tokyo.

Remember to download and install the HOLP maps prior the event. The server only load the mutators reasonable fast, but not the maps.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
I played a couple of matches. Most action started 21:30 and lasted to 23:00.

Weekly games? Weekly games?!? Why not go for daily and maybe with a climax on Fridays?

GGs everyone. See you there on Friday.

Last edited:

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Going to ask for lulz but is newnet enabled in UTComp? :>
[19:57] <@Cr4zy`> If newnet is what older versions of utcomp had as ping correction, then yes, there is ping correction

Weekly games? Weekly games?!? Why not go for daily and maybe with a climax on Fridays?
Nothing stopping you playing on other days. The idea is that everyone knows when the server is going to be active, so more people can play at the same time... we'll see how it goes tomorrow first. Hoping to have enough players for a few CTF games at least :)

If anyone wants to join our IRC channel, it's #holp on irc.quakenet.org.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Yay for tonight.

Also the CTF/Greed server has voteable mutators on for Instagib and No translocator, if anyone wishes to play it with either or both or none ofcourse :)

DM/TDM server is just DM and TDM for some epic spam :D

If anyone wishes to play from overseas or somewhere that pings badly both servers are running UTComp with Ping Correction Enabled.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
lolol

I forgot how terrible this game is with a high ping. But it's probably going to stop me from complaining about my 80 ping on a few servers. :p

GG's.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
[gloatmode]Hey now, I was doing just fine wining in DM and leading my team in TDM in every game, except that last one and my ping was just as bad as yours. :p[/gloatmode]

Total time Kantham has spend playing UT3 online since 2007: 10 hours?
Total time JD has spend playing UT3 online since 2007: 5000+ hours?

Probable outcomed?