UE3 - UDK Website with udk levels for purchase (cheap)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
TBH I'm not sure if this kind of post is allowed on BUF as it is basically advertisement for a product you sell.

Then again, I think that the opportunity to make money always had a bad effect on the UT (Modding) community. Not to mention I somewhat doubt that templates are useful for a broad range of projects, as they don't necessarily base their gameplay on the same level scaling.

Last edited:

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
In all honesty, I'm also not sure these are at the quality where they're worth buying. If someone can reproduce it in around five minutes, they're probably not going to spend money on it.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
I read somewhere that Epic doesn't approve custom content for sale or distributed for money. I could be wrong. However this thread reminds me of some sites who charges money for people who downloads mods and such for the Sims Community! I'm just glad most Unreal sites other their custom content for free!

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
You are free to make money with the UDK in whatever way you want, as long as you signed the commercial license.

For the UT series you will need explicit permission from Epic, though. The EULAs of the various games definitely prohibit commercially exploiting the games.