Website finished

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Here.

Took some time but i went over it. I had the layout done,
but i had some serious problem with the text.

I could help out some skinners to have their own Webby, but that's only for the layout sorry, all the text and links would be up to you. I could make one page then you would have to duplicate it using it as a sample if you get what i mean.

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
Looks a lot better then the time you showed me before. The only thing I am going to say is that your buttons need words next to them. I don't like clicking on stuff that I have no idea where I'm going to end up at. Make it like a roll over or soemthing.

~Death Dream~

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
:)

Win, since i like you guys im going to post beta of all those 4 unfinished

wipcovek9xi.gif
wipgrue0du.gif

wipmati8xs.gif
wipwindfield0mh.gif

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
Apples are called path nodes. Bots use path nodes. So they didn't want to change the icon that much for flying to confuse people so they tossed wings on it. Very smart I think but looks like one person has not figured this out.

~Death Dream~

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
I really ment why apples exctly, why not a large pink cube or something. Apples do stand out from the norm I suppose...

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
When can we expect a release of ONS-Windfield? Looks nice with what little we have to go on it (teh bannor).

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Random Elite said:
When can we expect a release of ONS-Windfield?

Quite soon enough, i almost finished it
It also contain a new vehicle, well it's the Manta but with a black skin and instead of firing quick plasma it fire slower and do more damage. Extremely powerful against nodes and heavy vehicles. It also have about 160 HP so it's very fragile.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Kantham said:
Quite soon enough, i almost finished it
It also contain a new vehicle, well it's the Manta but with a black skin and instead of firing quick plasma it fire slower and do more damage. Extremely powerful against nodes and heavy vehicles. It also have about 160 HP so it's very fragile.

:eek: The Manta just got even more weak by the sounds of it. I strongly recomend making it the same as the existing Manta, or as high as the Scorpion.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Don't panic just yet.

Map has been uploaded to Nalicity and should be there tomorrow.