Web Admin for JB

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

*SGR*Cyber

Aug 12, 2008
I just installed jb for ut99:D & went to configure it in my web admin the map section shows up but on the left to config it is not there:( I'm new at running a server & to ut99.Thanks Cyber:)

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
this is a problem on the new JB for UT3 also. it took me about an hour but after I copied all the ini files from my CTF server map listings and any other place I found "mapcycle" in the ini files, it worked. but only after numerous server restarts and only after a successful map change... maybe that will help assuming you havent already got it? :)

for future releases maybe this could be made a little easier to do somehow? Creating the needed ini entries and map list for map voting and webadmin to work? so an admin can just copy paste them in. as it is now, the mapvote wont work and no map list is available in webadmin without some work.