Weapons Pack 1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
btw... I never add any weapons to the user.ini priority list manually... and they ARE saved within... well the ones I used yet... including the BonusPack weapons and some of the community weapons from different mutators.

UT handles this automatically based on the AutoSwitchPriority default property of the weapon classes.

Tave

Super Noob
Oct 1, 2003
Milton Keynes UK
Visit site
Just got back from a Lan party with some friends, the new weapons are fantastic, great job guys, the Uzi is a beast in confind spaces :). I know someone will jump up and down saying " Its not realistic " but myself and friends all agreed that dual uzis or m93f's would be a blast in deathmatch games. how possible is that?

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Nukeproof said:
It doesn't work with the UZI for me :(

As soon as I add any attachment, I start with the knife, although I defined all variants in the prio list...

Any idea?

You are correct. As soon as you add and attachment you start out with a knife or nade if one is in your loadout.

Ideas?

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Okay, the MiniUzi will no work with attachments if you use the larger 32 round magazine (the priority). If you use the other mag [with attachments] you did start with knife/nade.

Perhaps the 32 Mag counts as an attachment and needs to be listed in the ini too?

Follow Up Edit
If you put in *one* 20 round magazine then you will not have the priority issue. When you spawn just hit your attachment key to switch to your 32 round magazine.

Last edited:

MP_Duke

Banned
May 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
Different attachment combos use derivative classes:
[Legend]
LAM = Laser Aim Module
sup = suppressor
M203 = M203 grenade launcher
leaf = leaf sights
Stock = Stock support
ACOG = Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight
FL = Flashlight
RX = Reflex sight

[INFc_M16A4]
INF_M16A4LAM
INF_M16A4sup
INF_M16A4M203
INF_M16A4LAMsup
INF_M16A4M203leaf
INF_M16A4M203sup
INF_M16A4M203supleaf

[INF_MicroUzi]
INF_MicroUzi_Stock
INF_MicroUziSup
INF_MicroUziSup_Stock

[INF_M4A1]
INF_M4A1ACOG
INF_M4A1ACOGFL
INF_M4A1ACOGsup
INF_M4A1ACOGsupFL
INF_M4A1FL
INF_M4A1RX
INF_M4A1RXFL
INF_M4A1RXsup
INF_M4A1RXsupFL
INF_M4A1sup

Last edited:

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Thanks Duke. But the MicroUzi will not work correctly if you are using 32 round mags with any attachment.

If you can get it to work, please share you that part of your ini file. ;)

MP_Duke

Banned
May 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
i wouldn't be much help. Weapon priority is not my priority :p
i don't edit my ini file. It's best to see what Beppo has in mind for this in the SS bonus pack.