Weaponlord?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
I've been wondering what ever happened to weaponlord, one of my all time favorite mutators for UT99 and still remains one of my favorite, when i first played it i was like
:eek: :eek: SOOO MANY WEAPONS!!! :eek: :eek:
Anyway on to the point of this post, are you guys working on or even considering updating weaponlord for UT2K4. Right now there isn't to much and i'm not asking for another 100+ weapon mutator, but are you ever going to make it any bigger. And though this is kind of off topic, are you considering porting over to UT2K4 and finishing the sp mod you guys were making for UT2k3. phew that was a long post :)

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
i know that but i was asking is it was ever going to made close to the scale of the UT99 version or if they are going to release a new version eventually

jaf

Sep 11, 2004
It would be kinda cool if the team made exatly same weapons to the 2k4 one..