Weapon priority?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bleuchamp

Jun 12, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
If I wanna use mini, bio and flak in a fight..... does it make any difference what weapon I put on top?

Second question, is there any point of having more that 1 weapon of each type and does it make more damage if I chose to have 2 shockrifles in a fight?

afireinside

Aug 13, 2003
Visit site
So its a waste to go into battle with 3 rocket launchers and I'd be better off selecting 3 weapons? Like If I select 3 or 1 it uses it the same amount?

NuKeR

Majestic 12 - Lead Mapper
No, thats not the same thing. He was asking if it was of any use to own more than one of a weapon (like having 2 rocket launchers in your inventory). Selecting 2-3 times the same weapon can help you in some matches.

q_mi_4_3

Target pratice for others....
Jan 14, 2002
Somewhere in this world
How can selecting the same weapons help you? I tired it once and I only got the same amount of kills as I would have gotten if I only selected that weapon once. Doubling it doesn't seem to help; can you provide a few instance where selecting double helped you?