1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Weapon Pack 1.3 Wishes

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by Psychomorph, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

Lich, didn't the mp5/40a3 also fire subsonic ammo (both supressed as unsupressed)?

2. - Lich -

- Lich - New Member

Well I was reffering to guns that use a special subsonic ammunition when using a supressor. There are other rounds that are already flying at subsonic speedlevels, like maybe the .40S&W, or the .45 ACP.

3. Vega-don

Vega-don arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée

REFLEX SITE= FAMAS.

i know it will not happen, but **** I want it

4. - Lich -

- Lich - New Member

Aehm...you want a new whoregun? I mean, the low recoil HIGH ROF gun called famas with an EASY sight...?! I hope that will not happen...

5. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

Well maybe with a new whore gun less people will use the usual ones :p

6. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

Don just wants the world to witness supremacy of french technologie :D

7. .Nova.

.Nova. Hate

I have a Glock 18c the inf mod team can have if they want. 1148 polies, has both a normal mag and a 30rnd one.

Here's some renders

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  8. (un)l33t_1

(un)l33t_1 New Member

A FAMAS with a reflex sight would kick ass, but it would be completely unbalanced (possibly more than the AKM). The irons on IWE are iffy but manageable, and the Acog has no problems. However, I do sympathize with Vega-don, since I used to be full of angst in the days before IWE and the only sensible way I could use the FAMAS was with a scope, hence eliminating the fun of CQB.

9. Blitzschlag

Blitzschlag New Member

Nice Model Nova, but i think u can optimize it a bit more...
    (Wait a sec) ;)

Edit:

Here u have :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2005
  10. .Nova.

.Nova. Hate

I like to be thorough

11. Arethusa

Arethusa We will not walk in fear.

I disagree. You don't need to get rid of those details (do need to fix the smoothing in the back, though). <1200 polies is fine, even this decrepit engine.

12. Inf idiot

Inf idiot New Member

does it mater if he put it on or not.... no it dosent..... so just leave it :rolleyes:

13. .Nova.

.Nova. Hate

Ah, I missed that, thanks Arethusa. It's fixed now

14. Lidzsvars

Lidzsvars New Member

[CETME Ameli http://world.guns.ru/machine/mg25-e.htm]

We really need a greater variety of machineguns.[/QUOTE]

It will be beter to add in MG-3 (www.world.guns.ru) machinegun, because CETME Ameli is only one new version of MG-42 made in other country. It is not realy popular too. MG-3 is the most popular MG-42 modification and it is similar to CETME Ameli.

15. (un)l33t_1

(un)l33t_1 New Member

I have an idea that will probably tick off a number of people... for Weapon Pack 1.3, Level IV armor would kick ass! Many foot soldiers today (at least in the U.S. army, which is why gunshot wounds on U.S. soldiers in Iraq are more commonly found on extremities than the torso) use level IV ceramic plates, so it is not a stretch at all. Of course, the capability to stop 7.62 shots to the front would have to be offset by obscene bulk...

16. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

Unfortunately adding new armour is not half as simple as adding new weapons, which itself is no easy task. An overhaul of the way armour works is currently an idea being thrown about, but I can't say if or when it'll happen.

17. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

Its kinda a anti-climax lately... no word from IMT about the 1.3 (of course release dates are always a universal mystery) but I refer to ANY clue about some of the nw material to come, like: 1.1 most of us had heard and expected the MP5A2, and the AKM, which came along with 1.2, and the newgreneade types and FAl were somewhat announced...
    I´m just curious what is planned (or not) for the nearly future (2012 perhaps) [XD

18. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

Why do people keep asking things we don't know ourselves -_-
    I mean... by know I'm sure you understand that mod developpers do this on their spare time and usually have no idea when it will be ready?

19. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Yes I do, I was just kidding about the whole "when its done" stereotype, and I´m not questioning it... I was just asking if people had a slight idea of what is planned for Wp1.3, if there´s at least some plan of this sort at this time of the season... if there isn´t, just say "not a clue, by now" and we´ll kep wainting, juts wanted to "re-warm" this thread...
    Anyway, IMT is way more effective 9in time terms) than SS lately...{=D

20. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Just to clarify: I don´t want release dates... just wanted to know if there´s any plan of WHAT will be the new stuff in WP 1.3 pack... simple as that {=D