1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

weapon model request

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by Marusame_[BD], Aug 5, 2004.

1. Marusame_[BD]

Marusame_[BD] Leader of the Black Death

this is directed to the weapon modelers on the forums.

if it's at all possable could someone make an FN P-90? i don't care really who makes it(seeing how i only kinda know a few people here)

also another request.

if there's anybody that is willing to make a model of a metal gear solid 2 tengu that'd be awesome too. once again i wouldn't care who make's this. i know most people don't know what the MGS2 tengu looks like so i could supply pics but that'd have to wait cause they're on my other comp and i don't know when i'll be able to get back to that comp.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2004
  2. Angerfist

Angerfist left a small crater

FN P90!

lol that is one hottie :)

would be kinda unbalanced kewl though!