Weapon is mounting upside down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

billy240clint@hotmail

|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Jan 21, 2006
Hey out there does anyone know what code i can put in my weapon attachment script to filp it 180 degress. I have re-imported the weapon a couple of times but nothing seams to work so I jsut want to contraol position code wise so what do I have to do to rotate it. Thanks in advance

Sam

billy240clint@hotmail

|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Jan 21, 2006
I fixed it

Okay after looking at some code from the shockrifle I got it to work by using the the following lines of code in the default properties.

Code:
RelativeRotation=(Pitch=32768)
RelativeLocation=(X=-2.000000,Y=-5.000000,Z=-43.000000)

techbinge

Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
these settings can also be adjusted in the animation browser under the 'Mesh' on the far right. You could as well open an existing weapon package and choose Mesh > Copy Mesh Properties then open your weapon package and choose Mesh > Paste Mesh Properties.

-tyler