Weapon ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Monster Kill

BooGiTyBoY said:
Biorifle? Fix?

Seems to me someone just needs to practice with it more. The biorifle IS monstrous AND useful in 2k4 if you know how to use it. ;)

I want my biorifle to be kickass to the point where I can run up infront of someone and kill them in one hit. Like flak cannon. They did it in UT99 so it will work. you just have to believe, say it, and click your heels three times... There's nothing like the goop gun. THere's nothing like the goop gun...

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Agreed on the lighning gun , when its fire their should have been a blinding flash, and a sound heard troughout the entire map of a crack of thunder!!!
the biorifle is effectively a machine gun in 2k4

woudn't it be interesting if epic would have scrapped all the old weapons for new ones! The whole community would have to learn a whole new ball game then, i'd be less stale! Nah, thats not gonna happen, ah well! any ways the link gun effect should look like this

Attachments

• Splash2.bmp
    252.3 KB · Views: 28

FireCrack

May 25, 2004
While personaly i do somwhat agree with greg, the guns that there are now are wionning formulae.

Best to make small tweaks IMO.

NwS-bbanks

May 28, 2005
well

im late on this thread but evrything the guy said who started the thread was all out of warcraft3. this is ut2007 its own unique game andevryone wantss it to be just liek all the othjer games. what fun is that.

o and there taking out the lg in ut2007 so why add a ligtning storm?

Vault

May 29, 2005
heres a new combo

secondary shock + primary or secodary link = what i'm talking about

you'd shoot the shock ball, hit it with the link, and there would be a greensih ball that quickly implodes (and as it implodes, it gets a very weak suction where near players will be drawn to it just a little) wehn the ball is fully imploded, and mass a little green light spheres explodes outwards (tyhe balls are really really tiny). these balls seek players in the vincinity and hurth them (heat seeking style)

of course all this would happen very quickly just like the shock combo does

it could be called the Linock combo

hope you like it ;)

Vault

May 29, 2005
heres another idea.

a gun that shoots electric balls, these link primary sized balls shoot out the gun, and about threee seconds later explodes into electric bolts, slow fire rate

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
A shuriken cannon that fires millions of little ripper like projectiles, replace the minigun with that,

Or i have a pretty good solution to the mellee wepon thingy, lightning claws, their kind robotic energy gauntlets, they allow you to send out a shock wave knocking back nearby opponents, whilst at close range you can get a near instant kill by electrocuting your opponent star wars style(like that thing the emporer does)

aswell as that, the claws would allow you to deflect incoming shots/reflect enegy weapons. also the claws could be used to magetically pick stuff up/ attack your self to the back of vehicles to hitch a ride,
they would have a bunch of other use aswell!

Vault

May 29, 2005
i have a new idea for the ripper

so this a more futuristic ripper.... it shoots a disc that is made of purple/red plasma... when the disc hits the wall or the ground it scatters into millions of shards that start bouncing off walls until they get stuck.

of course, the shards would all have their our physics.

btw. when the disc breaks apaart the shards would tend to shoot in the direction the disc was going

for example if it hits the ground at a diagonal level, most shards would go at the opposite angle it a wide spray form

the wepons would have a slow to medium fire rate