weapon concept idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fetish

GhettoBlaster
Sep 13, 2001
Seattle, WA
I'm fairly new to infiltration, so forgive me if this has been discussed to death, but some sort of delayed explosive would be nice - either a timed charge (something like 5-10 seconds?), or a mine that is activated by contact? This could also lead to having a minesweeper device than could detect nearby explosives.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by Fetish
I'm fairly new to infiltration, so forgive me if this has been discussed to death, but some sort of delayed explosive would be nice - either a timed charge (something like 5-10 seconds?), or a mine that is activated by contact? This could also lead to having a minesweeper device than could detect nearby explosives.

I hope I didn't afraid you !
grin.gif