Weapon collision and invisible stairs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dec 18, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
Just tried one of my maps that uses invisible stairs for ladders and the weapon collision prevented me from going up them. I could jump up them but I don't think that's an option. Anyway around this?

masamax

Spoon
Apr 10, 2001
Edmonton, Canada
www.rifts.cjb.net
Yes. Now you can't just walk to a ladder type stair and go up. You have to point your view upwards. I know on Kosovo, lots of people were having a problem with this going up into the bell tower, and only a few learned enough to point their weapon up. :\

Dec 18, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
Ya I know about pointing up but the map in question has a low ceiling at top and is very difficult to maneuver your weapon properly. Maybe I was hoping someone on the INF team would say "Lust you jackass we now have ladder code" :)