Wassup peeps. Came bacc from a looooong slumber...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Creiz

O_o heh. Ima tooo Fresh
Jun 8, 2004
Montreal.
Heya...

well i, like, dissappeared from the face of the earth for a long time...

and well now i came bacc. and i discovered DA2 is nearly complete :D
so i made a fan wallpaper. just to celebrate. use it if you want. free. from me to you. hope you like it:)

Attachments

• Defence_Alliance_2(W1).jpg
    Defence_Alliance_2(W1).jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 63

[M&K]Garret_Quade

The Old Dawg Returns
Jul 19, 2005
North Bay, ON, Canada
Hey folks! Yup... been wandering around and stumbled back to my old stomping grounds. BTW... saw the trailer of DA and went out and bought UT2004 right after I saw it. Might try out the editor after I see exactly what I'm up against with the standard release DA maps with the future release. Lookin good! Keep up the great work, guys.

[M&K]Garret_Quade

The Old Dawg Returns
Jul 19, 2005
North Bay, ON, Canada
wow... it only took two posts here to resurect a long forgotten post, poke fun at a few of the DA crew, start a useless topic, and proclaim my intent to start mapping again... some things never change ;)