1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WarpZone Problems

Discussion in 'Level Editing - Advanced' started by taydawg, Jul 27, 2004.

1. taydawg

taydawg Banned

Hey how can i make a WARPZONE actor teleport the player/bot/ammo etc upon entering it, not entering/exiting. also, how can i make it so that you can see whats on the other side of the warp instead?

2. Megatherium

Megatherium New Member

i was looking into this as well, but didn't figure it out entirely. the only advice i can give is to go into a map that has the kind of warp zone you want (the chaos UT map "CUT-DM-proxyking" has the see through ones) then just go into the properties of the warp zone and write down all of the settings that you think might be valid (such as those under "warpzone" and not those under "movement").

sorry, that's about all i can say. maybe someone else actually understands how it works.

3. Machismo

Machismo Up The Irons