1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WARNING>The forbidden word<WARNING

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by LordKhaine, Jun 30, 2000.

1. LordKhaine

LordKhaine I sing the body electric...

A word of warning, dont say Blender in #planetunreal, or you will be auto banned for a few minutes. This isnt in any way me feeling guilty for conning about 7 people into saying Blender :)

------------------
    [Ci]LordKhaine|PuF

&lt;Beard_is_a_DJ&gt; you don't apply to be a bouncer, you merely lack a chromosome or two

2. The_Dudester

The_Dudester Surfing the edge of underconfidence.

Of course it hasn't LK.
    That's why Blender is also a swearword in #stripbar as well :)

3. Temporary Account

Temporary Account Temporarily Permanent

WTF??? Ok...I must have missed a whole lot of stuff...what is all this crap about Blender anyways?? And are you serious? If you even mention Blender in #planetunreal you'll get kicked? I've seen some pretty nasty crap spewed in that channel, and never seen anyone kicked. This seems pretty freakin' ridiculous.

[​IMG]
    -[CMi]Soul-Crusher|PuF
    <A HREF="http://www.cosmicmonstersinc.com" TARGET=_blank>
    www.cosmicmonstersinc.com</A>

"A stalking ground without prey - a flash of superstition whimpering like a crippled animal -
    Dogs of the Soul-Crusher - Pulling closer like the blue steel jaws of hell"
    -- Soul-Crusher/WhiteZombie

"Blood on the stone I do not surrender - Wait'n for someone I do not remember"
    -- Cosmic Monsters, Inc./White Zombie

4. CHRYSt

CHRYSt You can't help that. We're all mad here.

way to thouroughly piss me off today, LK. That really wasn't cool that I'd be banned for trying to kick b1ender in the head.

[​IMG]
    If it doesn't move, climb it. Or, if it moves real slow, that's OK too. Like old people.

5. Selerox

Selerox COR AD COR LOQVITVR

I'll be the first to admit that Blender isn't gaining any popularity in #planetunreal, and TBH I hate the guy. But doing that seems a little, er, extreme? ;)

[​IMG]
    The new, improved Soundoff will return soon...

&lt;[Ci]Skumboy|PuF&gt; And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

&lt;DSV_Selerox[PuF]&gt; Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
    &lt;RaptoR[PuF]&gt; but you're not retarded, how can u be related?

6. [MUTTS] Das

[MUTTS] Das New Member

Umm...I know Blender has been "annoying" to people...but what are his real crimes?

He hangs out in #utpretzel with the MUTTS sometimes, but hasn't been that bad by my account.

I'm curious....

7. OshadowO

OshadowO Irregular

Wow blender casuing so much trouble? I played him once he seemed cool.
    Why don't you guys just ban him if it's a problem instead of banning anyone who says blender??? or did I just fall for the gag??

8. DragonAsh

DragonAsh Hentai-like

wtf? *LOL*
    what happened? do you really get kicked for saying blender?

9. EliteWarrior

EliteWarrior New Member

Umm Dragon, yes u really do get not only kicked but banned for 15 mins. Me and Chryst were "some" of the victims of this "thing".

BTW who put Blender on the swearlist?

10. RaptoR

RaptoR been here far too long

Strange - what has blander done?

[​IMG]
    Send articles/maps/reviews and opinions to The Lair and be heard by the UT community!
    {FU}RaptoR|PuF
    The Lair Team Member, {FU} Fighter for Fraggers United, PlanetUnreal Forummer

11. Boom

Boom Rumpshaking Moderator

I am confused.

Again.

I WOULD PREFER TO KICK PEOPLE WHO DO THIS!
    I WOULD PREFER TO KICK PEOPLE WHO DO THIS!

I can read stuff that is posted once. Posting it again does not make it easier to read. Even twice is too much. All caps is like yelling. Its rude.

[​IMG]
    "Life could be a dream, if I could take you up to paradise up above... and you could tell me, I'm the only one that you love. Live could be a dream sweetheart. Hello, hello again...." - The Billy Williams Quartet.